Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Finishing your first website???

sashahopkins
Trust:

Finishing your first website???

Hi everyone, Im Sash from Melbourne, Australia. I'm pretty much as new as they come. I got into affiliate marketing through a guy i work with. He has been doing it for about 9 months and says he is getting some serious results. He has kindly pointed me in the right direction and im now in the process of building my first site. Currently im waiting for articles to be published so i can get a move on and finally finish (or should i say start) my first site.

I'm really excited about the idea of making money online. I would like to make it my income one day. However from where im standing it seems like a long journey. Does it get easier once you've finished your first site? Im learning that the more you put in the more you'll get back. I've also watched Ryan Moran's 4 week course which gave me some initial knowledge before starting affiloblueprint. Are there any tips that you could give me to help my process along and/or start making some money quicker?

Thanks.
Sash
PremiumMember
pfojas
Trust:
When starting any business, the desire to sustain its long-term viability should outweigh the simple goal to just earn money.

While profit is one of the main reasons for getting into a business in the first place, keeping it alive is a separate matter altogether.

That's why your motivation to keep at it shouldn't be dampened in times of low earnings.

Just because you're having a particularly bad week or month, it doesn't mean that you should pack up and abandon your efforts.

As such, you'll find that getting started is going to be an uphill effort, but you'll find it easier to do once you've gathered enough momentum.

For instance, once you've created your first website, you should have familiarized yourself with the bare basics and you'll surely spend a much shorter amount of time developing the succeeding websites because you've already gone through the motions of getting started.

The Affiloblueprint course clearly explains everything you need to know. Simply follow the video and you won't go wrong. I also advise you to take advantage of this forum and ask the questions about the things that you don't understand. There are generous people here willing to help you with whatever inquiry you have.

Lastly, you can also look into doing some inbound marketing. Just take it one step at a time and everything will fall into place.

Cheers! :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Sash, nice to see another Melbournian here.

Like anything, the first one is always the hardest. Once you've got your first one under your belt it becomes a lot easier for two reasons:

1. You know what you're doing
2. You have the money to outsource more sites

Just stick at it.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

This topic was started on Jun 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.