Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Finding all of a member's posts

kakaboo
Trust:

Finding all of a member's posts

Hi the forum layout on Affilorma seems to be very different from other normal forums, and I couldn't find the usual 'view all posts or threads made by this user" when I go to their profiles.

Their profile only lists a few posts (probably up to 5-10)... well I do know that some posts are probably hidden because they are in the Blueprint or Jetpack forum, but I figured there would be more than 5-10posts for someone with more than 300-500posts?

It's just that there are some successful members who don't frequent here very much anymore and I find great inspiration from some of their posts, so is there any way to find out the posts made by a certain older member in olden times?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You'd be able to find a member's posts by choosing the "Forum" then "Search" tab. In the search query, type in the member's username on the "Search for author" box then click the "Search" button. A list of all the member's posts will be displayed on the page that comes up.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

kakaboo
Trust:
michellerana wrote:You'd be able to find a member's posts by choosing the "Forum" then "Search" tab. In the search query, type in the member's username on the "Search for author" box then click the "Search" button. A list of all the member's posts will be displayed on the page that comes up.

Oh that's the only way?

Thanks!
faradina
Trust:
Of course, if a particular member is an AffiloBlueprint and/or AffiloJetpack member, you will not be able to view his posts on the respective private members' forums unless you are also an AffiloBlueprint and/or Affilojetpack member.
kakaboo
Trust:
faradina wrote:Of course, if a particular member is an AffiloBlueprint and/or AffiloJetpack member, you will not be able to view his posts on the respective private members' forums unless you are also an AffiloBlueprint and/or Affilojetpack member.

Yes of course I know that :)

This brings me to another question : so Blueprint members can only access the Blueprint forum and not the Jetpack forum, and Jetpack members can access the Jetpack forum but not the Blueprint forum? (I.e not both of them)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, Affiloblueprint members can only access the Affiloblueprint forum and Affilojetpack members can only access the Affilojetpack forum.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Unless they happen to be members of both ;)
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

faradina
Trust:
For those who wish to see screen shots along with the process of searching the forum you can go to the FAQ How do I conduct a search on the Affilorama forum? in the Affilorama Support Center.

This topic was started on Nov 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.