Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Feeling a bit of a fool

linconian
Trust:

Feeling a bit of a fool

After my last post about the Jetpack package I've come back to earth by settling for a BluePrint package in stead. After I bought this I also bought "Traffic Travis Pro' along with the PLR package.

I've used TT light before and I'm happy to use the Pro version in the future. But what do I do with the PLR's I've downloaded. Which would be the best website builder to use with these.

You can tell I'm a newbie can't you.

The BluePrint coarse seems straight forward enough, a lot of stuff to take in and remember. I'll keep the 'Premium Membership' for the time being as I'll need the extra information contained in it.

Your thoughts please concerning the PLR's.

Thanks.

Michael
Michael

faradina
Trust:
Hi Michael,

I strongly favor WordPress as it is highly flexible and there are many plugins that help you accomplish pretty much all things that you want to do with your website. Because you are an AffiloBlueprint member you can use our AffiloTheme wordpress theme on your site; this theme gives you more flexibility design-wise than most other themes.

And the best thing about using wordpress is that it is free. There's no need to buy any website-building software when you use wordpress.

This topic was started on Feb 27, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.