Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Feedback (:{~

bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:

Feedback (:{~

TYVM, I did that lastnight, If you realy want to attract newbies and make it work, your gonna have to make it idiot proof, I have been trying to do this on my own, admittedly I am not the smartest but I aint the dullest either,,,I found it hard to navigate all your different pages, jargon, passwords and such. I do believe a chat server for tech issues would be great, we didn't all grow up using computers and you guys need to realise if your are going to help the newbie and make it look attractive to the newbie you have to back up your claims that this is the best investment or else you are going to lose the personal touch, I would like to thank Fara for her patience but their must be an easier way to communicate for the uninitiated. I am going to maybe find a niche here,.......(:{~
regards Juddy
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks for your feedback, Juddy. I have forwarded your suggestion to the appropriate department.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I heard back from our senior staff and they said we don't have current plans to do this but may consider it in the future.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Feb 03, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.