Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Feedback On My Website

PremiumMember
eddiecarrara
Trust:

Feedback On My Website

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to get some feedback on my site if anyone has time. I have a pretty good start and I want to know if it feels like it is giving you something or if it feels like it's taking something from you. One more thing... Do you think I'm pushing too many products? I know I need more articles but it feels like it needs something....like traffic,lol Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I can take it :0) Thanks

www.betterlovebychoice.com
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
This is a pretty good start. I really like how the articles are broken up into small chunks. It makes it easier to read.

You'll need to put more affiliate links on your pages. Sometimes i really had to look to find them.

I think it's okay to promote a lot of products if you have a lot of articles.

The get your ex back niche has been pretty kind to me so far, so I think you'll probably do well with this site. Just remember to keep your keywords laser-targeted to the niche.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

PremiumMember
eddiecarrara
Trust:
Thanks Clayton,
I had spread out the links so it didn't seem like I was pushing products and more like I was just trying to solve their problem. I will consider more links and more targeted keywords. Thanks
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Cool. What's your SEO strategy? Looks like you've got some of the same keywords as me. From personal experience, I'd wager you should be able to get page one on Google fairly easily with a couple of those.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

speedyreader
Trust:
Very lovely site. Some might disagree but I might recommend adding a photo of you and your significant other with an about yourself section.

In each article, have three or more links to the affiliate product but blend it in so it's not obviously sales links. Maybe one link in the second/third paragraph, another in the middle of the article, and one at the bottom. The reason for this is some people are impatient and curious and others want to finish the article first.
Also our brains are weird. Our inclination is to say NO, NO, NO, YES with each link offering a choice- go to the product or continue reading the article. So give your reader multiple chances to accept or reject your links. Most people will click on the bottom links but having links throughout may increase your chances. Does anyone else have an opinion on this?
PremiumMember
eddiecarrara
Trust:
Thanks Speedyreader,
Clayton also suggested more links so I guess that's an order now, I also realized I need to use more buying keywords and do a little more internal linking. Thanks for your feed back.
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Eddie,

I like it, it's simple. Simple is always good. Here's what you may consider for your main page.

Formatting it so at the top, you have some bulleted points of benefits for hanging around:

Point One: Have you had troubled relationships in the past?
Point Two: Want to bring Passion and Romance into your life?
Point Three: bla bla bla... you get the gist.

Everyone is unique in their own way... bla bla... You'll be relieved to know that you can renew your passion, build unbreakable bonds, fix your broken heart... Here you'll find easy to understand ways to resolve issues, avoid past mistakes, enjoy a deeper bond between you and your mate you never experienced before...

bla bla...

Then I would encourage you to add a newsletter and drip feed them quality content you can find from the affiliate sections of the programs you promote.

Basically I'd break up the content so there were bulleted points, then paragraphs with the benefits, more bulleted points, maybe just one nice bold statement, then more content, and a video if you can find one that fits.

Look in the affiliate sections to see if you can find a free pdf download that you can put your clickbank id on. You can also use these downloads as content to drip feed your newsletter members.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
eddiecarrara
Trust:
Hey Chrisi,

Thanks for your help, I'm going to add a news letter this week and change around the main page, add bullet points and use your suggestions. I knew it needed to be more enticing for people to hang out and dig deeper into the site and your critique was just what I needed. Thanks again.

Eddie
smuigal
Trust:
You're welcome Eddie. Happy to help. :)

Funny how we can look at someone elses project and see so much more than when we are staring at our own. Probably because of working on it so much we tend to get a little mind numb.

;)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

This topic was started on Feb 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.