Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

EZA vs Articles on site

PremiumMember
stiznef
Trust:

EZA vs Articles on site

I know that one way to get traffic going to your site quickly is to post articles in Ezine Articles. I've reached the premium level and get my articles posted quickly now. I can also get them to the first page of google for kw's that don't have too much competition but still get some decent views.

If I'm to create my website using the same keywords for various pages. How should I go about this.

Should the EZA article use the same keyword and just be a shorter version? Then link to the page on my site that has the same keyword, but has a longer article that has a higher kw density?

Or should both the article on EZA and the article on my website be the very same article?

Thanks,

Stiz
faradina
Trust:
The ezine article does not have to use the same keyword and does not have to be a shorter version but do make sure that the ezine article and the article on your website is NOT the very same article because if it is, it would be duplicate content.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I use the AMA article spinner, then post one of those to ezine, so far no rejections
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Aug 31, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.