Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Exclusive Interview with James Pruitt!

joshuas
Trust:

Exclusive Interview with James Pruitt!

Hey guys, I've been working on a mini project to interview some of our fellow Affilorama members who have been doing reasonably well in affiliate marketing. I am finally ready to release the first of the series after working on this on and off for the past few months.

Anyway, on this first interview I have James Pruitt on the call and the man needs no introduction on this forum. Just look to the right sidebar and you'll see what I mean. ;)

In this call, James talks about his own journey into affiliate marketing and shares many gems as to how he runs his business. Among other things, we also talk about:

- how his first affiliate site paid for his AffiloBlueprint membership
- how you can easily earn money while working on your affiliate sites
- why freelancing might not be something you want to do long term
- the importance of building up your trust factor
- why it is important to focus on only a number of sites when just starting out
- how to target your SEO efforts for maximum effect
- James' highest converting pages for his sites
- an important principle to have when doing your product reviews
- James' method of creating 'hybrid' affiliate sites
- creative ways of leveraging AffiloJetpack newsletters
- how to build a social traffic funnel to your money pages or squeeze page
- why blog posts are better for encouraging interaction with readers
- the one crucial thing people often miss when writing their articles
- two critical resources for anyone who wants to practice good SEO principles
- why you should optimize for other search engines in addition to Google
- the importance of building sites for people, not search engines
- why you should never be afraid to give out your best stuff to people
- the Authority myth
- how you could be sabotaging yourself by setting yourself up as an expert
- the proper way to utilize forums
- when is the right time to create products

As you can see, the interview is jammed PACKED with valuable information and runs for 43 minutes. I'm really excited to bring this to you and I hope you get a lot out of it. I've even gone to extra lengths to include a transcript and a supplementary work sheet as well. You can grab it here absolutely FREE (sorry I had to put it on MediaFire because it's a bit large) - http://www.mediafire.com/?gbzxb9us4ka1x4l

I'm still deciding whether to release the rest of the series as I wouldn't want to spend huge amounts of time on it for nothing. :) So let me know what you think either on my blog - or in this thread. I would greatly appreciate that.

Have a great weekend!

Joshua
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Woohooo. thanks Joshua. I had fun doing the interview and I hope everyone gets a lot out of it that they can use.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

chris72
Trust:
Woohoo - James' gonna be the new gooroo!

Great idea Joshua!

:o)
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

joshuas
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:Woohooo. thanks Joshua. I had fun doing the interview and I hope everyone gets a lot out of it that they can use.

Thanks for taking time to do the interview. I don't know about the rest, but I certainly benefited a lot from the interview. :)
joshuas
Trust:
chris72 wrote:Woohoo - James' gonna be the new gooroo!

Great idea Joshua!

:o)

Thanks for the support chris72! I'm glad I did it!
easyrider
Trust:
Yeah, great idea Joshua!!! I really enjoyed hearing James' story and about his very different approach to most people in Internet Marketing - focussing on relationships. It is great to hear how a nice guy like James can get ahead and that you don't need to spam many websites and buy hundreds of high PR links from automated blogs to succeed. Thanks guys!
Greg

PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
Dude this is sick! Great stuff Josh, and James, some awesome information in this!
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Thanks Guys. glad to have a chance to share some of my experiences. As long as people are able to learn something that they can apply and improve their life in some way, it is all worth it. that was my very first interview EVER, so I am glad people are enjoying it.

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Listened to it today... Going to have to listen to it a few times again ;)
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
BTW,,, at the end of the interview Josh asked if anything was coming from me (product wise...) .... lets just say that is what I am working on right now... :D Plan to have phase 1 online by the end of the week.

akordyban
Trust:
What a great interview. I see many parallels at the outset of what James went through and what I am going through. It is so important to right your goals down. For every little detail. And revise/add to them all the time. One thing you need to do is build a daily/weekly/monthly schedule. And learn to allocate efficiently the time needed to grow your internet marketing business. Have your list of tasks you want to complete. Time management is so crucial.

I have to listen to this again and go over the transcript for sure. Thanks again James!

Andy
jethro.aragon
Trust:
Sharing you're experience and knowledge to us is such an inspiration. This will really help the people who are just starting in this kind of business. I'm hoping to see more of this soon.

Kudos to Joshua!

More power to you Mr. James Pruitt!
-Jethro-

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.”

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Thanks guys. appreciate that. I do agree with creating a schedule of sorts, but don't get too rigid in it. one thing I do is schedule tasks, not time. I have a daily and weekly task list. I kind of have an idea of the monthly plan as well, but I keep the schedule appx 1 week at a time, due to every time I try to schedule more than that, something always comes up to blow it out of the water.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Cheers to your both James and Joshua! Have yet to listen to the interview (will probably get on in the weekend) but looking at what Joshua put up there, it *is* packed with information that all of us are sure to benefit from.

Thank you to you both for putting this out! :)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thank you for sharing this, James and Joshua! You have greatly inspired us!

All the best to you both! :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

joshuas
Trust:
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I'm really encouraged to see people benefit from this.

If you believe in what what I'm doing with these interviews and would like to see more of it, then I would really appreciate it if you took 5 minutes (or less) to answer a few questions for me here - http://bit.ly/qcEBfr

Btw, next up is Clayton Terao. : )

Joshua

This topic was started on Aug 07, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.