Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Exclusive Affiliate Deal

billj
Trust:

Exclusive Affiliate Deal

Hello Everyone,

I've recently completed work on an eBook entitled 'PS3 Repair Guide for Dummies'. I haven't yet started working on the affiliate page yet but I have a bunch of keywords and I know that this is a hot niche. I'm looking for affiliates to sell my eBook which will cost $15 with an affiliate commission of 75%.

Now the reason I'm reaching affiliates directly is because I just want a few good affiliates to market my book. The reason I want a few affiliates is to avoid saturating the market with hundreds of affiliate websites, and tons of people competing against each other to sell the same thing.

The advantage of marketing my eBook is:

1. You will be my exclusive affiliate along with probably 3 others.
2. You will get access to my keyword research tools.
3. Since you are the only one doing this you can expect to make a lot more as compared to if you were marketing a product from commission junction, ClickBank etc.

If you have any questions, suggestions or need to know more feel free to pm me.

Bill
chettvq24
Trust:
Congratulations on creating your ebook. It is indeed a hot niche, hope you do well. I would be careful about using for dummies in the title, here is a blog post with some more info to help you decide if you should go ahead with for dummies in the title.

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/can_i_call_new_book_for_dummies.html
Last edited by sydney on 29 Mar 11 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

smuigal
Trust:
Hi Bill,

You could change it to for Gamers or PS3 Repair Guide for Fast Repairs or something that indicates a quick fix. Gamers want their video gaming consoles repaired asap.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

esolutions
Trust:
Very cool idea, I'm not in your niche, sorry, but please let us know how it goes!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

billj
Trust:
Hi,

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions. I may change the name since many people have told me that the 'Dummies' title isn't very safe so to speak. I'm in the process of brainstorming a few snappy titles, will let you guys know what I decide upon.

Thanks Everyone!

Bill
rivihe
Trust:
codi
Trust:
i'm not in your niche either but i'm doing like a blog/professional website and although i'm doing a totally different niche i'm going to have a page of just affiliate links/banners that i've personally dealt with througout my life and personally recommend them from personal experience. i think it will bring in some money -- what do u think?
billj
Trust:
Yes codi good idea.. keep us posted as to how well it goes.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hey Codi, a great way to do that is to do a review table where you have an image for the product and then a mini one paragraph review. these kind of pages are usually one of my highest converting pages on my sites.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Mar 15, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.