Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Example of a Profitable Website

dahlgreninc
Trust:

Example of a Profitable Website

It would be very nice to actually see an example of an profitable affiliate website.

If anyone has an example it would be great.
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi DahlgrenINC,

Why not take a look at the affiliate site that Mark created and on which Affiloblueprint is built?

http://www.wowblackbook.com/

I'm sure people will correct me if I am wrong but if my memory serves me correctly Mark stated that he makes a profit of $1,000 p.w. (??) after P.P.C..

I would love to see other examples of lucrative affiliate sites. :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
That's a decent enough example. I could show you a bunch of mine but that site is a better one than most of mine :)

You might be surprised how simple these sites are, but I have sites that look disgraceful but still make the odd sale.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi Sean,

I have seen your posts everywhere and have often thought that I would love to see your sites. Are we able to? :)

This topic was started on Aug 07, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.