Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Every new internet marketer should read this!

tdigitty
Trust:

Every new internet marketer should read this!

I just finished a book that I believe is essential to every internet marketers success. It is not specifically about internet marketing, however the philosophy contained in the book is inline with what it takes to be successful on the internet.

From what I know, the philosophy is inline with what Mark Ling, and many other GOOD marketers, follow. This book highlights the importance of a solid philosophical foundation in your mind. Without it, you will easily be discouraged and most likely give up.

I've read many books in the self-help category and this one put it all together for me...so I thought I would pass it on to anyone that's interested.

"The Slight Edge" - by Jeff Olson

Let me know what you think if you decide to read it.
abeja_reina_1989
Trust:
I will definately take a look! Thank you very much. I have read a few ebooks and learned a lot. It's amazing how a little inspiration goes a long way. Since then, I've been making a lot more money!
ross22
Trust:
looks good. I will have a look
namllets
Trust:
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm always looking for these types of books to read.
I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.
Weekly Updates On My Affiloblueprint Success: http://www.affiliatefreedom.net/

This topic was started on Aug 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.