Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Emil's PPC Bully, My head is Spinning AGAIN!

stevenlopez
Trust:

Emil's PPC Bully, My head is Spinning AGAIN!

Hello all,

Just this morning I (thought anyway) that I was on the verge of making a little headway in general towards choosing a topic through Clickbank. Then all of a sudden I clicked back onto the homepage here at Affilorama and read about the post titled:

Emil's #1 reason why MOST affiliates fail...

So as I am reading through all that I decided what the heck I'll go and download the Toolbar and such (which I successfully did) I might add! and then I read the PDF file that came with it.

BUT NOW I am seeing where to join PPC Bully they are asking $97.00 Per Month!! and to top it off, now once I closed out the PDF file that came with the toolbar to begin with initially, it can no longer be accessed in any way (I guess the only other option would be to completely "uninstall" the toolbar and re-install it again! (but whats the point of that) after all, if I want to play (I have to PAY the 97.00 or whatever, per month right?)

I don't know but I am slightly put off by all this to say the least, sorry! And the reason WHY is simply because of a few things here, as follows:

#1 Right in the post, it said, and I QUOTE:

The best part is that it is completely free!
Seriously. There's NOTHING to buy... No upsells, no "pro" version. Nothing.

Im terribly sorry but, am I missing something here? I Thought that the PPC Bully was going to be free. Or was that just the toolbar, or??? And if we want to learn more about how to use it, then there's the upsell, or??? It's Crazy!!! ...... I don't know, it just seems like pretty much EVERYTHING is a GIMMICK to everything involved with all this, and that there some sort of "catch" to everything I guess.
Im sorry, to sound a little negative here, I don't mean to, but also I have to be totally honest, but that is just how Im feeling right now!

Maybe someone can enlighten me here? (please go easy now, Im a complete newbie)

#2 And Lastly. The whole topic: Emil's #1 reason why MOST affiliates fail... was all about "INFORMATION Overload"

And so now after downloading the PPC Toolbar and reading the PDF file that came along with it (which I can no longer access) I suddenly find myself thinking that I need to learn all about PPC advertising up and above everything else I am trying to learn and wrap my mind around!! (after all, Emil said himself) that if you don't know how to do PPC correctly then you are sure to fail and never make it to begin with anyway.

So now Im thinking I need to learn all about PPC even before I pick a topic to begin with!

and whatever happened to:

The best part is that it is completely free!
Seriously. There's NOTHING to buy... No upsells, no "pro" version. Nothing.

Sorry just VERY Frustrated right now to say the least, let alone feeling completely Hopeless!

Steve,

p.s. Everyone keeps talking about Information Overload, but every SECOND I turn around There's ALWAYS SOMEONE who is offering THEIR Solution or PROGRAM, making one think that your never going to go anywhere unless you get their latest and greatest program!!! ABSOLUTELY MIND NUMBING to say the least.....

Everyday I wake up, Somebody has ANOTHER NEW PROGRAM that just came out, seriously!!
stevenlopez
Trust:
After doing some more research I do realize now that the PPC "TOOLBAR" is indeed 100% free, which is good! ..... Now I just wished I could access the pdf file again!

sorry for the rant in the previous, it's just that all of this is just so Dang Frustrating, and without even knowing which way to go, or turn, makes matters even more difficult.

Steve:

Still wondering now though: if I need to be learn PPC before doing anything else!!!
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Steven,
If you are a new PPC is not the first place to start in my opinion.
Learn how to do keyword research, pick a niche, build a site etc.. etc..

Mark's AffiloBlueprint covers this and all the members who have got the course say it is great.
If you are starting out and can afford the $197 then just go through it and learn.

PPC can be done later on.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

hasanur
Trust:
how is that PPC Bully systems working for the AFFiliates members?
Free online Earning Information Cent re http://freeonlineearningworldwide.blogspot.com/
Invest 10% Money in Investment program http://safeinvestmentsreviews.blogspot.com/

This topic was started on Nov 19, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.