Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Email Marketing Bootcamp replay?

brett2000
Trust:

Email Marketing Bootcamp replay?

Hello,

I've written support without replies. I purchased Commission Blueprint 2.0 recently. I received the bonus page, but I would like to be able to get a replay of the: Bonus 4: Email Marketing Bootcamp ($997 Value)

This ran on Sept 22 and I missed it, when I try to visit the websinar page it just says the webinar is over now.

Is there a replay available and how do I view it? I really wanted to see this seminar, and unfortunately was not able to attend it live.

Thank you,
-Brett Simpson
(Affilorama username: Brett2000)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Brett,

I'm sorry that you were not able to receive the response that we sent to you last 27 September 2009. I was the one who responded to your email and I forwarded your message to the concerned department. I will follow it up and will update you as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Michelle
Customer Support
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

shiratori9
Trust:
Brett,

Have you got a replay of the webinar? I have a same problem. I only have a link to register the webinar, not replay of the webinar. Does anybody know when the webinar will be available?

Ryan
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Brett and Ryan, the link to access the recording of the Email Marketing Bootcamp has now been uploaded on the bonus area.

This topic was started on Sep 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.