Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

EASY JOB ONLINE

allybee
Trust:

EASY JOB ONLINE

I found a great to make some extra money, I make money money answering questions
on weegy, they pay 20 cent for every question you answer,or more if your really good at a [URL DELETED BY MOD], and they pay by paypal.
Last edited by aletta on 20 Apr 10 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spammers will have their accounts deleted.

tbrim20
Trust:
Allybee,

No offense but if you really want to use forums as a way to get your link out and make some money, then you should at least do it properly.

Nobody is going to to copy and paste your very apparent affiliate url.

1. The first thing you need to do is actually make it a clickable link instead of straight text.

2. Go and set up your own domain with a name related to weegy and have it redirect to your weegy using your affiliate link. That way you at least mask your affiliate link.

3. Try contributing to the forum before you go and spam your affiliate urls/links. 3 posts with the same exact words will only get you on the fast track to being banned by the mods.

But I know you have to start somewhere...

Cheers,

-Tom
www.RookietoRich.com
Get My Free Method to making some Fast Cash and Kickstart your Internet Marketing Business today.

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Account deleted.

Grr. Don't be spamming my forum first thing in the morning.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Apr 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.