Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

E-MAIL QUESTION NEED SOME HELP

cherrytree
Trust:

E-MAIL QUESTION NEED SOME HELP

I HAVE USED SEVERAL E-MAIL ACCOUNTS FOR POSTING ADS TO GET TRAFFIC FOR A COUPLE OF MY WEBSITES.WERE THE ADS WERE PLACED PEOPLE HAD A WAY OF RESPONDING TO THE E-MAIL ACCOUNTS THAT I USED JUST FOR POSTING ADS FOR THE TRAFFIC A COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL RESULT IS I HAVE A HUGE E-MAIL LIST HAS A BYPRODUCT BUT SINCE IT WAS BY ACCIDENT I NOW DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPORT ALL THESE ADDRESS'S OUT OF THE MAIL BOX'S INTO MY POP3 AND OTHER E-MAIL ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE "E-MAIL CAMPAIGN CAPABILITES" ANY SUGESSTIONS
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Did these people opt-in to a mailing list you were offering? Or just email you with questions in response to the ads? If just questions, then unfortunately you can't legally put them all into a mailing list - that's spam.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Cherry,
Do us a favor please and type in small font.
It's much easier to read.
Thanks.
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Aug 13, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.