Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Downloading training videos to PC

PremiumMember
berny_weiss
Trust:

Downloading training videos to PC

Hi, I'm a new member today and I have been trying to download training videos to PC using Firefox. I only seem to be able to get mp4 format. Is anybody able to help please?

Cheers
Berny
alex.mcclure4
Trust:
Hi Berny

I downloaded the videos as well but had to download Real Player(free) to watch them.

Hope this helps.

Alex
Social media and web 2.0 still has amazing benefits for all marketers.

www.socialmediamarketingclassroom.com

PremiumMember
berny_weiss
Trust:
Cheers Alex - all done now with help from forum member Sasha I think it was. (Thanks again Sasha). I got confused with files being mp4 (I thought that was for a music player). I am now up and running with downloading the tutorials and loving them. Also learning to get around the forum and ABP and premium. Looking forward.... Hope all's good for you.
alex.mcclure4
Trust:
Hey Berny

glad you got it sorted. Loving ABP as well just doing the keyword research which is a bit of a headache :(

Good luck
Social media and web 2.0 still has amazing benefits for all marketers.

www.socialmediamarketingclassroom.com

PremiumMember
berny_weiss
Trust:
"Onya Alex" as we would say here in Australia. About as much fun as homework at school hey? - just look at it as progression instead! Have fun too! I'm just wondering how I'm going to record all the keywords I find and use, and how I keep track of what keywords I use where. Might have to keep a log on each website and page, or Mark may teach us how somewhere along the line. I haven't even finished week one yet, so there may be some tips later.

Cheers
Berny

This topic was started on Jun 16, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.