Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Download Problems with Auto Content Cash

palmetto
Trust:

Download Problems with Auto Content Cash

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but purchased the Affiloblueprint program. Tuesday the Auto Content Cash program launched and I bit and purchased the program, but each time I attempt to access to download, it kicks it back. I've sent emails to the creator and have got nothing back. Does anyone have any experience with Brian Johnson or has anyone purchased the product?
Last edited by michellerana on 12 Mar 10 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

palmetto
Trust:
Was able to get the download. It took awhile but I am downloading it.
lw2010
Trust:
Hi palmetto!
Did you get a chance to try the Auto Content Cash programs yet? If so what do you think?
Am considering ordering it, but know very little about computers and am wondering if its as easy to use as they say

L
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Palmetto,

I know your download is working but I just wanted to post a bit about Brian. I have two of his programs now. CommissRitual and ACC. I like them both. I also want to say that I think Brian is a great guy, not pushy with a ton of other programs and totally awesome with his price for what he offers.

LW,

There is a huge learning curve if you don't know much about Wordpress but I would say it's well worth the price. But if you are in the middle of creating AB sites, then I'd say continue with those before you start something new. AB and ACC are totally different and will only confuse you.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

This topic was started on Mar 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.