Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

dogs backlinks best friend

mike_matthews7
Trust:

dogs backlinks best friend

I have been posting on dog forums and chatting with some very weird people all over the internet

I'm trying to get back links on other forums, if I have done this correctly when should I start to see my site on Google.

I do think i have more chance of going to the moon than get good rankings but we'll see.

I can always buy a dog. I'm getting quite an expert on them now.
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
mike_matthews7 wrote:i do think i have more chance of going to the moon to get a good ranking but we will see.
can allways buy a dog getting quite a expert on them now.

If you hold this sort of belief, you will probably feel less motivated to continue working on your website.

I would not recommend getting all of your backlinks for forums alone. Create a diversity of links.

As far as when you will rank, it really depends on the keywords you have chosen and how much competition there is for them.

Persistence and commitment are key to getting the results you want. If it was easy, then everyone would be doing it :)

Hope this helps.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Personally, I leverage forums for networking with people in my niche markets and direct traffic that they can give you. They do very little for your SEO, however, they can be a great source of traffic and relationship building with people involved in your niche.

Other than that, I agree with Clayton, if you believe you can't do it, you will prove yourself right. however, if you believe that you can do it, you will find a way to succeed.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jan 07, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.