Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Do you recommend Brad Callen's SEO LinkVine?

centered
Trust:

Do you recommend Brad Callen's SEO LinkVine?

Hi Lovely Fellows,

Please give your comments on Brad's system. It was just on webinar. Is it strongly recommended or is it just another shiny toy?

Thanks much!
Last edited by michellerana on 14 May 10 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title

I'm happy to be an Affilorama member.

simonmack
Trust:
is this app compatible with mac??

SEOLinkVine_Ranker_App_PC.exe
marcovandaar
Trust:
.exe is never campatible with mac.

Anyway... what is it you are showing?

as far as i know seolinkvine is a website you can add your articles etc.
snowwookie
Trust:
SEO link Vine is a tool very similar to AMA. Im still trying to figure out what Seolinkvine offers up that AMA doesnt already. I personally thought AMA has been an AMAZING tool but if SeoLinkVine has build upon AMA then im jumping aboard.

We need more MAC friends tools!!
Traffic travis your missing out on a BIG market of users
Click Here www.buildanaffiliatewebsite.com to learn how to get professional looking affiliate websites up in MINUTES

Click HERE http://www.projectpayday.com/go/2760238 for a unique FREE opportunity to make money online

swillyz
Trust:
I received an email FREE new software to get content ect ect sign up here for Brad's blah blah blah And ..Yep same story The ole "bait and switch" routine.
tdigitty
Trust:
I just joined SEOlink a few days ago....I don't have experience with AMA so not sure what the differences are.

I submitted an article a couple days ago and have had a few sites pick it up. Give me another week or so and I'll come back and give you more feedback.
centered
Trust:
Sounds good to me, tdigitty.
Thanks!
I'm happy to be an Affilorama member.

tdigitty
Trust:
Does AMA allow you to add additional users with roles? If so, let me know cause SEOLinkVine does...I'm willing to give someone access if I can get access to AMA to see which is better.

So far it seems like SEOLinkVine is having some stat issues...they don't make much sense. In addition, it's supposed to be sending my article out 10 times per day and it's only sent 10 out in a few days....maybe a stats problem too, not sure.

Anyway, let me know on AMA and I'll keep you posted on SEOLink...
marcovandaar
Trust:
YEs, you can give other people acces to your AMA account.
tdigitty
Trust:
@marcovandaar if you want to see what SEOLinkVine has over (or not) AMA let me know and I'll set you up with an account...in return for an AMA account. Let me know....
marcovandaar
Trust:
Thanks fot the offer, but i also have a SEOlinkvine account
tdigitty
Trust:
Whoops, that was supposed to be @snowwookie

Let me try again...
@snowwookie if you want to see what SEOLinkVine has over (or not) AMA let me know and I'll set you up with an account...in return for an AMA account. Let me know....

P.S. SEOLinkVine doesn't seem to be performing very well for me so far. It doesn't add my articles as quickly as I thought it would. Would like to know if AMA would be the better option since it is more established.

One thing is for sure, you won't have an issue getting content (I set up a blog to receive content as well to test it out), the problem is the quality, or lack thereof. Many don't know how to use a spinner very well. Not to say that all the content is bad but you definitely want to read through the articles.
rocktech
Trust:
So far I'm disappointed with SEO Link Vine. I've uploaded 2 or 3 high quality articles over a week ago, and only 2 of them have been published (once each). The spinning tools are poor, and the thesaurus is a joke. That wouldn't bother me so much if the articles actually got published (I'd spend time manually spinning). But fact is, so far it's a huge disappointment.

I'm giving them one more week to work out the software kinks, and if they don't, I'm abandoning ship. I'm getting tired of software and programs that can't deliver on their basic business platform.
tdigitty
Trust:
I've been experiencing the same problem over the last couple weeks (I think it's been that long)...The first article I submitted sat there for a while (which it says to wait about 48 hours to start getting submitted) then it sent it out to 10 blogs for approval...then sat there again for a week without any new submissions (it's set to submit 10 times per day). I deleted the article, resubmitted it...it seems to be picking up a bit, although not 10 times per day, but definitely more than it did originally.

You are correct about the spinning functionality...it's horrible. I use software to spin then just copy and paste.

Also, do the stats seem to be correct for you? They don't make much sense to me. It says 18 blogs have published my articles, however if I look at the links in the Ranking section it says I only have 3 links for each anchor text. Makes no sense.

Anyway, I'm with you...another week or so to improve or I'm out...AMA will be my next stop.
volkan
Trust:
I joined SEOLinkVine 2 weeks ago and have been submitting articles since then here are the results:

Total articles submitted to the system: 36 (36 total articles)
Total # of times those articles have been approved: 413
Total # of times those articles were presented to site owners: 576
Total acceptance rate by site owners: 91 %
Pending: 123
Published: 367
Some of the articles are submitted too recently so they aren't published anywhere yet.
The oldest article which is 13 days old, has been published 36 times.
I think i will wait for at least 2 months to see if the system works or not.

The PR of the blogs are generally 0. At least my articles are on PR0 blogs. (I have seen a PR3 and PR1).
But the blogs are new. It will be better once they age a bit .
tdigitty
Trust:
Well those stats are a bit more encouraging. I need to submit more articles as well...
PremiumMember
aliasmrjones
Trust:
So far, I'm disappointed. Some articles hardly get published and the ones that do get decent distribution don't seem to give as much bump as AMA. It's a very new service, however, so it will probably get better as time goes on.

One nice feature that is different from AMA is the ability to publish an article in multiple categories at one time. In AMA you have to create multiple copies of an article to have it publish in different categories (for example, in home improvement and home & family). With SEOLinkVine you just check mark all of the categories for an article.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
the problem with these blog networks is that most of the time, the blogs never see any traffic, and the links disapear quickly.

I used ama and highly recommended it. however, you can get better links for cheaper using other methods.

Blog networks would work if the blog owners actually promoted the blogs. unfortunately most of them are too lazy to do an work. that is why they are using this in the first place. I have seen some of my articles that I only posted on ama showing up in article directories and other websites with my links stripped out. I know it is against the tos to do that, but they cant police every article, so a lot of people get a way with it.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

snakeair
Trust:
I am upset that i can not add my wordpress blog to SEOlinkvine. Another similiar service worked fine when i added my blog. There support team is clueless even when i explained this in great detail.

On the other hand, i am going to write 2 new articles sometime this month when i have some free time to brain storm on something good and submit them to seolinkvine to see if it's even worth it to submit articles there. I like to test things out myself rather then listen to people.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Testing for yourself is always best. I know some people see the value in using these sites. my personal experience through testing myself is that they are useless and all they are doing is milking me for money. I can get more links by paying a submission service less money.

If you look around marketing forums, you can find great deals on linking packages. many forums have special offers sections that you can use.

FOr example, i just submitted 5 article to a guy for 10 bucks. submission to over 300 sites. 2 links / article so thats 5 articles x 2 links x 300 submissions each= apx 3k links for 10 bucks. a lot cheaper and easier than 50 bucks for a couple of hundred links, and spending hours spinning the content myself.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jamestan
Trust:
AliasMrJones wrote:So far, I'm disappointed. Some articles hardly get published and the ones that do get decent distribution don't seem to give as much bump as AMA. It's a very new service, however, so it will probably get better as time goes on.

One nice feature that is different from AMA is the ability to publish an article in multiple categories at one time. In AMA you have to create multiple copies of an article to have it publish in different categories (for example, in home improvement and home & family). With SEOLinkVine you just check mark all of the categories for an article.

I have the same opinion as well in the past 2 months.

However lately, SEOLinkVine has been picking up some speed. They are posting the articles faster to the owner for approval.

I have 10 backlinks from one article in just 1-2 days.

Hopefully, all the earlier issues are being worked out now. :)
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken images

nitaliz
Trust:
I'm doing a traffic campaign right now where I am using AMAutomation and SEOLinkVine simultaneously. I am posting the same articles to both sites on the same day. What I do I spin the article in AMAutomation and then paste it into SEOLinkVine. Then I slightly modify the text in SEOLinkVine to make sure the articles are unique.

I wrote a very long article detailing what I'm doing to save time & increase results at:
http://lowhangingloot.com/ArticleMarketingspinarticleswithoutgoingcrazy.aspx

It has been only a week, but so far SEOLinkVine is producing about double the articles (and backlinks) of AMAutomation. Plus it has some very desirable features that are missing in AMAutomation. I definitely prefer SEOLinkVine.

I've been noticing the complaints about the thesaurus and spinning ability of SEOLinkVine. Well, I hate them for both AMAutomation and SEOLinkVine - I'm entering the tags manually and I personally find it much easier. I just hate the way it tries to present a sentence at a time for you to reword. What I'm doing seems more natural (to me) and often I'm just spinning phrases in a sentence instead of entire sentences.

I hope people will come up with more time saving tips because article spinning is grueling.....
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Based from experience, SEO Link Vine does not do well as compared to AMA and BMR in terms of the number of sites it published articles to. If you want your articles to be published to a lot of sites in SLV, you may want to check as many categories as you can. That is another thing I noticed with SLV. They do not seem to double check articles being submitted to their network.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: http://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: http://www.affilorama.com/facebook

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
I do NOT recommend SEO LinkVine.

I used it for about a year from 2010 through 2011, and I was very disappointed in it.

Their "large and powerful" network published my high-quality articles on an average of 5-20 different blogs per article.

You could probably get better results manually submitting articles to article directories or guest blogging.

Add to that the fact that blog networks are not long for the world of linkbuilding, and I believe that SEO LinkVine and other blog networks will probably be non-existant in a year or less.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

This topic was started on May 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.