Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Do you feel from your heart while being an affiliate

saibaba1
Trust:

Do you feel from your heart while being an affiliate

One challenge I have in being a affiliate is that i do not feel comfortable when selling health or relationship stuff as the person is already suffering and if i do not know the product personally how can i be sure that is doing a favor instead of a harm.

I feel earning money in a moral way is more satisfying to me.
I want to know how my brothers and sisters from Affilorama deal with it?
borry
Trust:
I agree, which is why I have chosen a niche that means a lot to me and one with which I can associate.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I agree, and I am deep in the relationship niche. I recommend getting a copy of the product and reviewing it yourself. I have passed on some top selling products simply because I disagree with the advice that they give.

Usually you can request a review copy. Outside of the IM niche, I usually get about 90% of the products that I make a request. It is as simple as emailing the affiliate manager, and asking for a review copy. I usually give them a link to my site, showing that I am a legitimate affiliate, and let them know I am interested in promoting their product, but only if I can see it to make sure that it gives my readers the value that they deserve.

If you are interested in the relationships niche, I recommend checking out Meet Your Sweet.com and 000Relationships.com

they are both owned by Mark, and they are really good products. I have 2 sites within the niche that only promote those products.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

referee
Trust:
Your definitely right on James. You have to feel good about yourself to sell a product or service. Do good by others and they will do good back.
Your a GOOD person.
Mark
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, we should make sure that we offer quality products to our customers and always try our best to keep our customers happy and satisfied.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
I agree with everyone, it is hard to promote products you don't believe in. Review the product if you want to be sure of its quality like James said.
saibaba1
Trust:
Nice idea James. I have never asked for any review copy yet to any affilate manager.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I got a really bad product on my first site, and lost a lot of people from my list after promoting it. After that, I have always gotten a copy of everything that I promote. If I don't get a free copy, I will even go as far as to buy the product so that I can check it out. In the long run, it is a business expense anyway.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Just make sure that you already have a website if you're going to ask for a review copy from the merchant. Tell them that you want to review their product cause you are considering promoting it and give them your URL.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

saibaba1
Trust:
Thanks Michelle.

This topic was started on Oct 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.