Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Do video lessons contain additional info to written text?

naresh
Trust:

Do video lessons contain additional info to written text?

Hey Guys,

Just starting with the first lesson 'Introduction to Affiliate Marketing'. I am on a slow broadband connection and was wondering if the videos contain anything extra to the text details below it. I watched the video for 5 mins. or so (before it started buffering) and it looked almost the transcription of the written word.

Thanks,
Naresh
Get an Ezine Articles Platinum Author to write articles for you (yeah, that's me!). PM me for rates

kiwikool
Trust:
Hi Naresh,

A lot of the text is the same as what is on the videos, Just a different method of learning.

Matt
Search & Review Products With http://www.somethingabout.com

pickyb
Trust:
Why the video lessons? Eyes is the one which gets 75% attraction for the learning process. That is reasons videos gets more privileged than text materials. I too understand that both text and video has the same content. Video has more attraction than text contents.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Actually the stuff in the videos tends to be briefer than the written text, so I think you'll be fine just sticking with the notes. The only time it's not so good is when you've got stuff that needs to be demonstrated on screen... like where to enter details into your FTP program and stuff like that. But you can choose just to watch those ones.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Jan 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.