Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Discouraged with article marketing, link building & blogging

wayfarer
Trust:

Discouraged with article marketing, link building & blogging

hi mates,

I tried doing article marketing , building links and blog postings..
yet it's all so quiet in the western front...

Feel like a lone soldier out there ...sigh...
I'm quite worried will this happen all the way till december...

Am I fighting a losing war here?I know it's not even a full month since I begun but I'm already feeling a sense of helplessness .It seems that I'm throwing myself out at the mercy of lady luck
Btw it's not fair to say people failed cause they did not try hard enough..
I believe many did give their best shots spending time and money ..

:roll:
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
You are worried too much. This is building a business, just because it is a digital one doesn't mean it won't take time or money to establish. Microsoft didn't establish their business in 1 month so you won't either. It took me years. You've haven't been here long at all - so no worries and just work on your projects slowly.
wayfarer
Trust:
Thanks bro,

Guess I let worries get in my way,,,need to go for my sunday prayers :o
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Wayfarer, you've had your site up for a few days. There is no way you could have done it all already. If so, then you haven't done it properly.

Seriously, stop worrying about everything and just keep at it. I know it sucks when you have no income, but the only way to fix that is to keep going.

You are not going to get anywhere in a few days with SEO, so just keep at it and don't stop until you start to get somewhere.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

elmo033057
Trust:
Wayfarer,

Listen, this business is just like anything else that is worth while, it tales a lot of work and you have to really stick to it. I have been messing around with this stuff for years and I am now just starting to reap the benefits. However, I could have cut that time much shorter if i had not goofed around and really stuck my nose to the grindstone.

So bust your butt and keep on truckin'. Listen to and read everything you can on this site and if you can learn everything you can about marketing.

Dan Kennedy, one of the most famous marketers of all time said that a good marketer could learn a new technique even at a funeral!! He wasn't just being funny, he actually did that!!!

Here are a few ideas that can keep you going:

1. BUILD A LIST!!!! It is one of the most important steps of all. Build a targeted list in your own niche and if you have enough money, try to buy one.

2. Get your hands on as many marketing books as you can. The library, look at a lot of magazines and use the ideas and materials in them for articles.

3. eBay! has awesome deals on entire courses in internet marketing. i got Ron Legrand's info marketing seminar for $10.00 on about 7 discs. i listen to them all of the time. He had Mcarthy and Reese on there as well as Dan Kennedy.

4. Learn to see other opportunities. man, they are everywhere!!!! Here is what I'm doing right now- I designed a product for the military and am selling that to them. --Since i taught my self how to do simple web sites, I started my own web design business this summer. I got my first client off of a bulletin board at a college. That one client has 80 freakin' Web sites to be maintained and up dated. --- I also am selling stuff on eBay constantly and I do embroidery over the internet as well. There are tons of possibilities and by the way i am 50 years old and i work a regular job.

My final words to you is GO FOR IT!!

God Bless and Flame On!!!

ELMO
:mrgreen:
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com