Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Cutting loose soon - Thanks Mark & All

seasons
Trust:

Cutting loose soon - Thanks Mark & All

Hey,

I'll be off on my own again starting the first part of January, around the 4th and will be ending my membership for awhile anyway.

I've downloaded all of the resources and will end up buying traffic travis eventually in the future. I just live on a fixed income right now and really could only afford a couple months in affilorama.

I just wanted to take the time to say Thanks to Mark for the resources and the effort he put into the video lessons and notes. And thanks to everyone else who has put up with me during our short time together :)

I really think that I can make something out of my understanding of how successful affilate marketing works, and the overall training and resources have been a positive enfluence for me.

I've also learned to be responsible and not be to greedy and scattered brained. I now really want to contribute something worth wild to my
future audience and so on, and on and on...lol - It is not going to happen over night though and I feel that I am prepared for that now.

Again, thanks everyone !! Best wishes to all and Happy New Year !!

Sincerely,

Lori York
PremiumMember
mimenta
Trust:
Sorry to see you go Lori but all the best.

I know what you mean with limited finances - here's hoping it's only a temporary thing - should be if you follow the steps Mark set out.

All the best and hope you have a great 2007.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Hey Lori,

Hopefully we will see you back here once things begin to pick up a little.

Goodluck!

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Lori,

Sorry to see you go. I wish you much success and happiness in the future.

Stick to your goals and work hard!

All the best
:D

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
I'm sorry to see you go but glad to hear that you got something out of your stay here at Affilorama Lori :D

Wishing you much success and hope to see you back here in the future!

PC
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Wishing you all the best in what you do.

Adrian,