Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Creating the savemymarriagetoday.com thank you box

rosconz
Trust:

Creating the savemymarriagetoday.com thank you box

Does anyone know how to build a thank you for signing up box to show on your home page?

For example savemymarriagetoday.com you signup on the home page for the 6 part course and afterwards the thank you for signing up information is back on the index page and not a seperate page.

The url is http://www.savemymarriagetoday.com/inde ... nup#thanks

Is it two separate pages with identical content apart from the obvious or nifty php code.

#thanks I know this is anchor code so when the page is refreshed or loaded it will load to the correct spot on the page.

So "index.php?newsletter" whats this?

Any help would be greatful.
Last edited by michellerana on 16 Feb 10 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The 'thank you' page is the page your subscribers see after they register their name and email. It's a page that is actually on your own site but you need to enter the thank you page address in Aweber so that they can send people to it at the specified time.

The lessons on thank you pages are found on Week 7 lesson 5.a of Affiloblueprint :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

rosconz
Trust:
Thanks Michelle,

I am not sure if you understood my question correctly.

I am interested in what savemymarriagetoday.com has. When you visit the index.php page/ home page and then signup you are actually returned to the home page again but instead of having the "signup box" A thank you note is in its place.

This url has the thank you box "index.php?newsletter".

I like how savemymarriagetoday.com does it.
Last edited by rosconz on 16 Feb 10 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Ooooh. I don't know enough PHP to answer that one.
I'll see if I can get Nick to answer, but it might be kind of a complicated thing to explain.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

rosconz
Trust:
Thanks in advance, Aletta.

This topic was started on Feb 15, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.