14 Mar 08
24 Jul 09 12:36 am
1. Do your screen capture
2. open paint.net
3. Click on edit and then click on PASTE
4. On the tools menu you will see a "Rectangle select" or just press S on keyboard.
5. Select the window you want to have as your site image by dragging the mouse and holding the left mouse button.
( Make sure it is roughly the shape you want IE: Square rectangle etc..)
6. Go to IMAGE at top of screen and click on CROP TO SELECTION
7. Click on IMAGE at top of screen and click on RESIZE
8. UNTICK the box "Maintain aspect ratio"
9. Choose the width and height ( In your case 200 x 145 )
10. Go to FILE and SAVE AS..
11. Save as a JPEG or GIF
Hope that helps.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.
-- Robert Brault