Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

cPanel Access

juansbet
Trust:

cPanel Access

Hey guys & gals,

Is there anybody here right now that can tell me how to access the cPanel in the Affilorama system?

I've looked everywhere and cannot find access to the cPanel, or information on how to do it.

I need to go into the cPanel to set up a Cron Job.

I have a program that requires a Cron job, and it looks like Affilorama set this up automatically. However, I am getting a systems error in the program I'm working on, so I have to check out each step to figure out where the error is located.

I know this is a technical question, but it's the weekend, and I am in San Diego, California and I need a quick answer.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide,

Juan
tankctrlr
Trust:
I haven't had any sites setup by Affilorama but usually you can access cPanel through your website or hosting account.

e.g. h-ttp://yoursite.com/cpanel or h-ttp://1.2.3.4/cpanel etc...
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

juansbet
Trust:
Thanks Andrew,

That sounds like the right answer...I'll give it a try.

All the best to you,

Juan
Site Admin
jonathan_l
Trust:
Hey Juan,

If you're talking about Premium Hosting, access your Cpanel at http://www.affilorama.com/premium/hosting and click 'Access' next to your domain; You want to click on 'Scheduled Tasks' to add a cron job

If you're talking about AffiloTheme/Jetpack hosting, then I'm afraid we don't provide a control panel, or the ability to initiate a cron (we keep the product as easy-to-use as possible, which does mean some features are missing).

Jonathan

Found this post useful? Be sure to click 'thumbs up'!
juansbet
Trust:
Thank you Jonathan for your helpful reply.

I have premium hosting so your information is very helpful, for now and in the future.

All the best,

Juan
PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:
Hello Juan
I bought social xploder and I want to access my cpanel log in.
How to do that?Please anyone help here

This topic was started on May 25, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.