Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

counting traffic

PremiumMember
mystique_fab
Trust:

counting traffic

Hi guys,

Just curious, how do you know how much traffic you are getting from your website? One of my page is now in the first page and the other one on the second page while the rest are still invisible. However, I only have one subscriber so far and still no sales.
toprecruit
Trust:
If you use Wordpress Just install the StatPress plugin. With this plugin you can see pageviews per day, unique visitors per day, spiders, etc...
You should also visit this thread here. There are all plugins listed which are recommended by affilorama:
affilojetpack-members-f41/wordpress-plugins-we-recommend-updated-t8502.html
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

PremiumMember
mystique_fab
Trust:
Cool! That was helpful. Thanks toprecruiter! :)
joshuas
Trust:
I have several websites going so I find it helpful to use something like Google Analytics so that I can view all my websites in a single location. Generally I think you would want your traffic goal to be around 100 visitors a day at least before you start to really see results.
PremiumMember
mystique_fab
Trust:
Thanks Josh. Yeah, now that I'm getting visitors, i realized it's not that easy. But not giving up :)

This topic was started on Jun 20, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.