Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Consistent sales for 4-6 weeks, then no sales for 2 weeks?

loosooling
Trust:

Consistent sales for 4-6 weeks, then no sales for 2 weeks?

Hi all,

I know affiliate sales fluctuate from time to time, but I'm really puzzled (and worried) at what I see now...

I have two relatively young websites - 3 months plus and 2 months plus. Both of them started to generate sales after 1-month old. I have been getting on average 1-2 sales per week from each website for the past 4-6 weeks. Before the sales started to plummet, I got >$100 sales/week for 2 consecutive weeks. Then, no sales for last week, and only 1 sale in total for this week.

Checked my web pages ranking, nothing much has changed, just the usual up and down. Articles are still being distributed through AMA, am still submitting articles to directories (but some directories tend to take too long a time to approve). Number of visitors remain the same, averaging 30-40 per day.

I'm just wondering if this is normal, for young websites like mine? Has anybody experienced this before? Or am I over worried at this point of time?

(Since I broke the zeros in my Clickbank stats, I actually hoped not to see them again! :P)

Regards,
Serena
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, it's normal, Serena :) Others have also experienced it.

There have been posts made on this issue:
Sales Stopped after getting consistent sales for two weeks
Clickbank Sales Way Down?
Request for advice on what to do next

Just continue to build backlinks and adding relevant content on your site :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

loosooling
Trust:
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the info. Felt a bit relieved now. ;) Will continue building backlinks and updating websites and see what will happen in 2 weeks' time.

Cheers,
Serena
clubeglobal
Trust:
hello

sorry the question is already more the second time I read the term AMA, can someone tell me what is LOVE?

I guess it's something related to content page, but google found nothing.

Thank you.
clubeglobal
Trust:
hello

Sorry my bad English.

Correction

sorry the question is already more the second time I read the term AMA, can someone tell me what is AMA ?

I guess it's something related to content page, but google found nothing.

Thank you.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
AMA is short for Article Marketing Automation, a spinner with a blog network some use to try to get backlinks. I have not used it myself. Some swear by it, but I know my brother isn't very crazy about them. He's had better luck getting actual traffic through other sources.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

clubeglobal
Trust:
Obrigado,

Grady
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Seja bem-vindo.

:D

(Okay... I cheated and had google translate that ;)

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Mar 15, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.