Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Considering Honesty Test

kellyclover40
Trust:

Considering Honesty Test

One possibility I'm considering is arranging a real purchase of a small ticket item just to find out if affiliate networks and merchants I'm dealing with are honest. There is nothing more frustrating than having a large number of clicks on affiliate links with no sales anywhere to show for it.
When you look at comments by bloggers on the internet, you hear a large number of complaints from bloggers using ShareSale who say they had 100s of clicks on links and never got one penny to show for it. No one using ShareaSale seems to be making any money. You will also hear comments that ShareaSale is drowning in debt and close to bankruptcy. I have changed my website up so there aren't as many ShareaSale links. But so far no luck on the House of Staunton or Amazon clicks either.
I have my email campaign running now. The majority of visitors to my site are not signing up for the free subscription although one did. I've had a lot of trouble with Aweber's word processor. For some reason the emails that are actually being sent are a bit distorted the first few inches on the top when they actually get to an inbox. They don't look exactly the same as what appears on Aweber's platform. I will be checking out Mailchimp. How good are they? Anyone have experience with Mailchimp?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
One possibility I'm considering is arranging a real purchase of a small ticket item just to find out if affiliate networks and merchants I'm dealing with are honest.

If this is what it's going to ease your concerns over Shareasale stealing your commissions... go for it.

Let us know how you get on.

If you're emails look weird, it's probably something weird in the template you're using. It's best to ask Aweber about this if you're concerned.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Apr 08, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.