Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Comments from the trash file

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:

Comments from the trash file

I remember a few months back, Mark shared some of the humorous comments that he got on the Affilorama blog. Well, I just came across this gem. You'll see why I busted out laughing at this obvious spin:

What i do not realize is in reality how you’re now not really a lot more well-favored than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You recognize thus significantly on the subject of this matter, made me personally believe it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated until it’s one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. Always take care of it up!

And I get ones like this one all the time:

It’s in fact very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I simply use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the most recent news.

That one would be great -- if it was a news topic post instead of a post on parental discipline techniques!

I'm sure some of the other bloggers here get some good ones too!
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Grady,

We get plenty of that here in the forums too. :) I hope these people will stop wasting their time and blog owners'/writer's time as well.

Sam wrote a marvelous post on how to do blog commenting:
SEO Blog Commenting 101

I hope these spammers come across it and be enlightened. :)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
"Woman Gaga"?

Good grief! Looks like low-quality spinners are still in business somehow...

I suspect a Google update in the not-too-distant future will somehow target them.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Clayton, That's when I busted out laughing. Probably would have laughed harder and louder if everyone wasn't asleep ;)

And you know, it's stuff like this that if I WERE to spin again (I've gotten away from doing this, but if I WERE to again), I would READ THROUGH it myself just make sure it MADE SENSE and DID NOT have stupid errors like this.

Cecille, I agree... It would be nice if those spammers out there would learn that this doesn't work. And, on the off chance one of them does, I'm "trashing" these rather than "spamming" them. But I don't have much hope of that happening :D
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
awesome. I get all kinds of crazy comments. here is another one that I just got on my Self Esteem site.

"This is an excellent article and i’m very sure that it would have consumed a good amount of your best quality time to prepare such an unique and latest page. Follows your site and will be beneficial if you can give extra periodical and systematic blogging strategies for newcomers like us."
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Spam Comments are so annoying and frustrating, but they can also be really funny as well. :)

I just hope we could reduce the high volume of spam comments we receive.

I suggest reading the post on SEO Blog Commenting 101 to get tips on effective link building strategy.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I agree Michelle. some get a good laugh, but it does waste a lot of time trying to filter them out. Even with good spam tools, you still get some that work through and cause trouble.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Apr 13, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.