Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Clickbank product search problem

linconian
Trust:

Clickbank product search problem

I've been back to clickbank recently as I wanted to start another website. I have a PLR in Making Music and wanted a product to promote.

I inserted the keywords into the 'Find Product' box at the top of the Market Place page and got a list of over a 1000 products. Now I wanted to search by 'Gravity' (high to low) but as soon as you hit this part of the search, the list of products that comes up has nothing to do with Making Music.

I've tried other keywords but I get the same outcome.

Has any one else experienced this and how did you get around it.

Thanks.
Michael

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
when you search in the general search, you will get that. what you need to do is pick a category to search, which will limit the results to listings in that category.
Their internal search isn't that great
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

linconian
Trust:
Thanks James

I'll try that.
Michael

chettvq24
Trust:
Very true, the clickbank internal search is not good. Another place to look is cb engine.com, you can filter the search results.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
linconian wrote:I've been back to clickbank recently as I wanted to start another website. I have a PLR in Making Music and wanted a product to promote.

I inserted the keywords into the 'Find Product' box at the top of the Market Place page and got a list of over a 1000 products. Now I wanted to search by 'Gravity' (high to low) but as soon as you hit this part of the search, the list of products that comes up has nothing to do with Making Music.

I've tried other keywords but I get the same outcome.

Has any one else experienced this and how did you get around it.

Thanks.

If you use multiple words (ie making music), it will display results that have the words "making" and "music". Try to do a search with quotes (ie "making music"). It will show products that have both words and give you more relevant results.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Apr 05, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.