Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

ClickBank Miracles

arshu
Trust:

ClickBank Miracles

I was a PTC surfer having time to click ads to earn pennies, while searching pay to click i found Click bank, by the name of that site i have suppose it must be good site to get more money by clicking more ads, So I sign up and found nothing that is required then found what is Clickbank.
OMG i come to know it is a marketplace for digital products with thousand of vendors and affiliates, It gives me more thirst to earn more money.

Now the time to get my own website, firstly i learn how to become affiliate with click bank.

A good respectable mentor teach me a lot about affiliate marketing, How to book my own domain, how to get web hosting, how to select a niche to promote.

Here i have to go with my web site, i select a health base niche. start blogging every day create more articles about my products, It was 37th day of all that i have login Clickbank and found a sale bar that contains $27, I shocked, much excited. OMG, what i have seen. believing my self. i contact to my mentor to check how i got this sale commission. He tell me about click reporting analytics. Now i can see that all the hard working is mature and got its reward.

It is not only a story, it is reality and inspiration for struggler.
Now i know about how to catch my buyers to buy maximum products.

IT IS CLICKBANK MIRACLES WHOM A PTC SURFER CHANGED INTO A AFFILIATE AND NOW A VENDOR OF MY OWN PRODUCTS.
Affiliate marketing is based on selling other's products to earn commission. All affiliates are doing the same mistakes at their starting and fails, the mistake is to find the free and cheap ways to promote their affiliate links, some found and just got only clicks instead of sales.
Why anyone buy your product?
you have to capture your buyers and always connect with them, the only way to capture real buyers is SOLO ADS (E-mail Marketing.
Join any auto-responding service if you have a valid list of buyers.
If any newbie don't have any list of any niche then they have to buys SOLO ads to promote their link and getting SALES.
If any one can earn $1 from internet then he must spend $0.1 to get back his first dollor.
HERE is a wisdom verb "there is noting FREE in the SELFISH World".
THE BEST EVER SOLO ADS COMPANY
https://udimi.com/a/ca9xs

rockingkaran
Trust:
Hey Arshu,
It is really inspirational to read what you just mentioned and I appreciate that you shared your success with everyone here.
I am also learning about affiliate marketing for a year now, bought Mark Ling's blueprint a year ago but due to time shortage I managed to finish the 12 step course just last week. If possible can I contact you through some other medium (whats app or Facebook or even on the phone)so that I can talk with you about some other things I am planning to do now ??
I will really appreciate your response.....Thanks !

Karan
jackielee103
Trust:
People say ClickBank is lying, what is your opinion?
shekhar.akul
Trust:
Hey Even i have a ClickBank account but Confused how to use it, now i m just hoping something good for me on the way
Last edited by shekhar.akul on 04 Jan 16 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arshu
Trust:
Dear Jackielee, me also falls in peoples and i am saying that Clickbank is rocking, its my own experience not a story, i am also available if anyone want any help about Clickbank i'll help according to my knowledge.
Clickbank is market place we have to use it as per our clients requirements .
Affiliate marketing is based on selling other's products to earn commission. All affiliates are doing the same mistakes at their starting and fails, the mistake is to find the free and cheap ways to promote their affiliate links, some found and just got only clicks instead of sales.
you have to capture your buyers and always connect with them, the only way to capture real buyers is SOLO ADS (E-mail Marketing.
If any newbie don't have any list of any niche then they have to buys SOLO ads to promote their link and getting SALES.
If any one can earn $1 from internet then he must spend $0.1 to get back his first dollor.

arshu
Trust:
Dear Shekhar, you can contact me on https://www.facebook.com/Arshu i try to help you.

shekhar.akul
Trust:
Dear Arshu,

Thanks for your reply I'll ping you on Fb,

Thanks again for your help

Regards
Shekhar
hcfgrizzly
Trust:
Congratulation Arshu!
I`m really happy to see people having success in IM
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

arshu
Trust:
hcfgrizzly wrote:Congratulation Arshu!

Thank you Sir, I always need your help more to sustain the best position.

pulkittrehan
Trust:
arshu wrote:Dear Jackielee, me also falls in peoples and i am saying that Clickbank is rocking, its my own experience not a story, i am also available if anyone want any help about Clickbank i'll help according to my knowledge.
Clickbank is market place we have to use it as per our clients requirements .

Hello Arshu, I am new in affiliate marketing and clickbank and I also use PTC sites. In just two days I got my first sale from advertisement on PTC site but since then I have not got any sales. Right now I cannot start a website I just want to know that which is the best way to get sales like advertisements, Forums etc.
HIGHEST PAYING REVENUE SHARING PROGRAM.
$1 MATURES AT $2.20 (220% RETURN) - http://tinyurl.com/jka29be

hcfgrizzly
Trust:
arshu wrote:
hcfgrizzly wrote:Congratulation Arshu!

Thank you Sir, I always need your help more to sustain the best position.

If you need help or have any questions, don`t hesitate to ask.
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

This topic was started on Jan 01, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.