Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

clickbank ads

nates450r
Trust:

clickbank ads

hi everyone

I wanted to know what your thoughts are on useing clickbank ads on your affiliate site?

because if you dont make a sell with your product than there is a chance you could still get a comminsion if the visiter clicks one of your CB ads.
Does anyone mind sharing what there results are using CB ads? as far as are they any good? do they convert?

I need to send in my computer for hardware repair : ( (SUCKS) so i will have about 3-4 weeks to think about how to improve my money making skills LOL

Thanks,
Nathan
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Nathan,
Some of the ads may have lesser commission.
If you want , create a separate site in the same Niche and then just put the ads on there as the main monetization strategy with a few affiliate links.
Then Test it.
See which one is more profitable.
I think you will find that the affiliate links will win every time.. however having said that,
It's good to have the ad income as well for a different site.
Test Test Test.. thats what I say.

Regards
Troy
Last edited by wollowra on 14 Jun 09 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

nates450r
Trust:
i thought with clickbank hop ads you get paid full commission if the visiter clicks and buys from the ad????

i dont know for sure thats why im asking
wollowra
Trust:
I stand corrected, you are right.
I have not used the ad network and assumed it may be similar to adsense.
The only question or thought I have with clickbanks ad serve network is...
If you have a site on Dog training and you want to do a review site with ad links on the site, Clickbank could serve anything.
Yes, it will be related... but they may serve an ad with a lower commission or gravity.
They click on the ad link and it is not the product you want them to see and may be of lesser quality than an affiliate link product and they just go off your site and look elsewhere.
Hey, my suggestion is.. test it and see.

May I add one thing here...
People tend to be afraid or too analytical about this or that... trying to get it right.
My thoughts are always.. Try it out and TEST TEST TEST.
Maybe build 2 sites.. and split test the traffic.

Anyone else have clickbank ads on their site yet? Would be interested to see what results you are getting and if it's even worth doing.

-- Robert Brault

sonitin
Trust:
Well I dont have clickbank ads on my site but I have seen two affiliates making sale of my product using those ads. The referral data shows it was a hop from the ad. So I suppose they work.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

wollowra
Trust:
Thanks..
I have no doubt they work for the product owner.
But do they work for the affiliate in regards to the points I mentioned above. Anyone?

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

leerossi
Trust:
I don't know i'm just setting up a separate site using them, i should be launching this week so will get back to you in a few weeks with more info!

But i've set up some hops all running fine accept a few when i click them to test my id dosen't show do you know if there's a reason for this?

Thanks
Lee

This topic was started on Jun 13, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.