Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Choosing an Autoresponder Service

cherrytree
Trust:

Choosing an Autoresponder Service

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING INTO CHOOSING AN AUTO RESPONDER SERVICE AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH. I'VE FOUND THAT AWEBER AND GET RESPONSE LOOK GOOD AND I KNOW THEY ARE USUALLY THE ONES THAT ARE RECOMMENDED BY THE "PRO'S", BUT I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN "TRAFFIC WAVE" AUTO RESPONDER SERVICE. I LIKE THE FLAT RATE SO MY COSTS DON'T CLIMB HAS I GROW MY LIST. I AM ON A BUDGET BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A BAD CHOICE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH OR KNOW IF I'D BE MAKING A BIG QUALITY COMPROMISE BY USING TRAFFIC WAVE.NET OR WOULD IT BE FINE TO START OUT WITH. ANY INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS
Last edited by faradina on 02 Oct 09 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title edit

superaff
Trust:
Hi Cherry,

I've been a member of traffic wave two years ago, but I didn't stay with them, and instead I got another autoresponder because it was cheaper.

At this time I didn't know about undeliverability issues, and people not receiving your emails. But I quickly noticed something that make me change my mind about cheaper autoresponders... Last year, my list start growing faster than ever, but my income wasn't. I thought about this and decided to test my autorespnder deliverability myself (I signed to my own list with gmail, yahoo, msn and a couple of others). And guess what? My confirmation email and many other emails never arrived in my inboxes (except gmail).

Now, I signed up with aweber, and I am very happy since I can track who open my emails (tracking is pretty important), and a lot of important factors that have a great role in successful list building.

Bottom line, I advise you don't make the same mistake. aweber is great, and what is really important at the end of the day is that your subscribers actually read your email and click on your link.

All the best,
Franck
The Body Guard Marketer
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

cherrytree
Trust:
thanks franck. you've helped narrow it down. does anyone know if get response has good deliverability??
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I've read many positive reviews on GetResponse. Users say that it has a high deliverability rate. Though a few are not satisfied with it. It seems that Getresponse has been having a few problems lately :(

Aweber is more user friendly and has more features. They also have good customer support.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi,

I`ve been using Aweber for over a year now and I have nothing but good things to say about them. It is really reliable and they have great training videos. The customer service is great too.
Last edited by michellerana on 27 Oct 09 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic was started on Oct 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.