Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Changing a site from XSitePro to WordPress..any idea how?

pzenji
Trust:

Changing a site from XSitePro to WordPress..any idea how?

I would like to change my site over to wordpress from excite pro. Can you please give me ideas on how to go about this.

Thanks,
Zenji
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

faradina
Trust:
There is no automated way of doing that so you will have to do it the regular way, that is, paste your articles into wordpress (make sure you are pasting from notepad to remove any rogue formatting that may cause problems on your wordpress page or post), then insert your images and links.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
You'll also have to do some 301 redirects, because all your backlinks will be pointing to your-great-page.php and Wordpress pages/posts don't have .php on the end.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on May 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.