Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Changed my Email address

bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:

Changed my Email address

Well I was all excited then Yahoo locked me out of my email so i have changed over to GMAIL to be my Email address concerning business, anyways,,,am still very busy at home,,,I want so much to get in to this,,,Slow and steady wins the race.... (:{~
Last edited by bloodnutssecretgarden on 25 Nov 10 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

faradina
Trust:
I presume that you have changed the registered email address on your Affilorama account as well as on the Affilorama newsletter :)

I use primarily gmail, too. I prefer it over yahoo mail, although I do have a yahoo email address.
bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:
yes i did,,,i am still wondering weather i should build my sites in google of wether i should invest in a domain, I am a newby,,, 8), I dont want to start something and have it shut down on me,,,any Idea's would be appreciated,,,tyvm,,,
(:{~
faradina
Trust:
It would be better to host your sites on your own hosting servers; like you said, you do not want your sites shut down on you. If you host your sites on your own hosting service nobody can shut them down unless you are doing something illegal.

You will need more than a domain name, you need to have a hosting service as well. But I see that you are a Premium member. You get hosting for up to 15 domains with your Premium membership. So you do not have to worry about signing up for hosting anymore. Just buy your domain names and add them to your Affilorama Premium Hosting account.
bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:
ok, awesome,,see i new i could do this,,,ty for that, i will get there

This topic was started on Nov 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.