Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Challenges in Affilojetpack and what kept you going?

danlew26
Trust:

Challenges in Affilojetpack and what kept you going?

Hello and Thanks,

I understand the differences between each products now.

I'm also conscious about the effort you need to put behind anything you start in.

I have a question to any one that started with the jetpack, what are the challenges you had and struggles and what kept you going guys..?

thanks
Dan
yasro.maestro
Trust:
Everyone has those moments -- you hit a wall and don’t think you can go any further. You’ve encountered an obstacle that looks like it can’t be overcome, you’ve suffered a defeat and don’t think you can handle another one, or you have too much uncertainty ahead of you to want to move forward. When you get to a moment like this, you have two choices: Either turn back or keep going. Logically, you might realize that to keep going is almost always the better choice, but in the moment, turning back or doing nothing is far more appealing and far easier to choose. I think what kept me going is my obsession with freedom. If you think being an entrepreneur is about the money, you're wrong. If you think it's about fame or bragging rights you're wrong.
You can make money doing a 9-5 and you've got a better chance of becoming famous by writing a book than starting a business. You could win a watermelon eating competition and earn your bragging rights.
Entrepreneurship is all about freedom. Nothing more, nothing less.
danlew26
Trust:
Hello Yasro,

Thanks for the advice.

I encourage you if you can check on my other Q. On the blog i would really like to hear from you or anyone,

Best
Dan

This topic was started on Oct 23, 2017 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.