Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Cannot install WP on Affiliate Cash Formula

bulkman
Trust:

Cannot install WP on Affiliate Cash Formula

Hi I got an email from Mark about Matt Carters affiliate cash formula and down loaded it. It sounds like a good plan but was not able to get wordpress to work. I down loaded it from where he says premium theme but after down loading it will not work because of outdated photo stuff that it says to upload from 2006. it is siting in my documents of no use. I sent Matt an email I think a couple days ago but no reply so I just sent him another one. In the mean time I thought maybe some body here might know how it works.
Thank You
Bulkman
faradina
Trust:
You can upload the zipped theme file through your wordpress dashboard. Go to Appearance > Themes and then click on the Install Themes tab. Then click on the Upload sub-tab, browse for the sleek.zip file on your computer, click open, and then click Install Now. Once it's installed you will get the option to activate the theme.
jpastorizo
Trust:
Bulkman,

Here is a video I created last night showing how to install wordpress, upload the Sleek theme and upload the ad-management plugin (also from Matt Carter).

http://pastorizo.com/videos/Installatio ... plugin.mov

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

jcdean
Trust:
Not really related to this thread but, I bought Matt's new product through Marks link, And highly recomend it.
It's like CWS but much better in my opinion.

Matts theme, and his plug in are all I use now, I simply love it.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

jpastorizo
Trust:
JCdean,

Thanks for the feedback about Matt's product. It's something I will invest in. It was weird that I got an email from Mark about it but not from Matt. I wonder what happened...

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Mar 02, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.