Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Can you please review my site http://buypajamassale.com

ghousia1990
Trust:

Can you please review my site http://buypajamassale.com

Hello,
I need your suggestions to improve my website http://buypajamassale.com
because at present I am clueless as to what to do with this site.Initially I thought of selling it but now I want to try once to improve it and see.
This is my first website and it looks very amateurish to even me.
This site is on the first page of google and other search engines for the keywords buy pajamas,buy pajama,buy pyjama, buy pyjamas,pajamas sale,pyjamas sale but it is not converting into sales.
I know it needs lots of tweaking and content but I just can not fathom how to go about it.I also want to display images of different styles of pajamas and perform other improvements needed and see whether this site can be made profitable.
I need your valuable suggestions in this regard which I will appreciate very much.Please help me make my site successful.Thanks.
ghousia
frankierl77
Trust:
Dont put a mispelled keyword as an onsite title tag, that drives away customers.
Do you have a question about making money online? Ask me by emailing FranksWebAdvice@aol.com , i want to know what's challenging you, Frank.

frankierl77
Trust:
Also, on your menu at the top, I see a link "kwappr2010" Nobody understands what that means.
Do you have a question about making money online? Ask me by emailing FranksWebAdvice@aol.com , i want to know what's challenging you, Frank.

frankierl77
Trust:
Also, Include content above the fold, If people need to scroll down to see the featured, or best selling, or what ever your site is then they'll click away ghousia.

frankierl77
Trust:
I'm from USA so i didnt know pyjamas is british english, but, maybe see where your traffic is coming from, america? (which is me), or w/e.

TTYL. Frank.

frankierl77
Trust:
Additionally Ghousia, The fact you are number 1 for keywords means nothing. What matters is how much search volume those keywords gets.

ghousia1990
Trust:
Hello,
The google tool keyword search volume is given below.

buy pajamas-3600 local-6600 global
pajamas sale-4400 local-5400 global

The other keywords too have good search volume.
This site is not converting.It needs tweaking and improvement
such as display images etc.
ghousia

This topic was started on Jul 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.