Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Can you go back and edit your articles at directories?

kurt
Trust:

Can you go back and edit your articles at directories?

I noticed that people who have a free newsletter will sometimes mention that at the bottom of their articles (at ezinearticles) to entice people. They would end their articles with something like this: Go grab your free mini-course now and learn the basics of bla bla bla. I thought that was a good idea, but I don't have a free mini-course, report, or newsletter yet. So, I was wondering if I could go back and change or edit my articles latter when I do have one so that I can throw that fact in to entice people.

Can you go in and edit your articles latter like that? Otherwise you'd have to have a mini-course when you first start out which most of us don't.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You can't go back and edit your Ezine once you hit that send button, sorry :( There is nothing you can do except add the information on your next issue.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

evilla.drazen
Trust:
I don't think there is a way that you could go back to your articles which were already submitted to article directories and edit them. Sorry for that. However, you can still make use of the information in those articles to gather ideas and create new related articles.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Some article directories will allow you to edit an article, some won't. EZA does allow you to edit, but they have to re approve the article, and if they find duplications of it, they will refuse it. I had one that had duplication only because it had been republished from their site, yet they still would not repapprove it. The best thing to do is to just submit fresh articles and build links to the opt in page.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

chris72
Trust:
The short answer is yes you can. I don't know of any article directory that won't let you edit the article or resource box whenever you like.

EzineArticles will need resubmitting, but they are usually pretty quick to approve if you are just changing the resource and it still fits within their guidelines.

You probably won't be able to change the title on any articles though (that would affect the URL of the article)
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The problem that I had with EZA was that they declined to reaprove because It had been republished elsewhere. they refused to look at the fact that it had been republished over 50 times FROM THEIR SITE! and all those Duplicate submissions had the EZA resource links in the bio... GRRRRRR if my article gets republished from their site, which is the only reason I use them, I cant resubmit that article if I need to change a link.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Sep 01, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.