Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

can't remember

mark schaaf
Trust:

can't remember

I don't do PPC or any of the ad things but know when I started a long time ago there were these things where you put up a site promoting someone's stuff and you got paid just for the clicks to there site like they paid you for the lead. I know it isn't adsense or anything like that but I know it has a name or letter combo like PPC and Cpa I just can't remember what it is called.
Mark

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Mark, you're thinking of CPA. (Cost per acquisition, or cost per action)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

fvaffiliates
Trust:
PTC is where you get paid for the clicks and CPA is the place where you get paid for the leads/sales
Shaishav Sood
(An Affiliate Marketer)

mark schaaf
Trust:
Thanks like I said I read about this a long time ago but since I never did this kind of stuff I just never thought to remember what is was called.
Mark

This topic was started on Oct 14, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.