Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Can't Get Into Affiloblueprint Sales Page

el kraken.net
Trust:

Can't Get Into Affiloblueprint Sales Page

Hi, is anything wrong with the link of affiloblueprint? i click on it and takes me to my dashboard
Thanks
tankctrlr
Trust:
el kraken.net
Trust:

Thanks, now i get it
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi angelnewsletters,

Let me know if you have any more problems with this. If you haven't purchased AffiloBlueprint (and it doesn't look like you have...) you should be taken to the AffiloBlueprint sales page by clicking that link inside your dashboard.

If you don't see the sales page (with a lovely video of Mark at the top) there's something wrong.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

el kraken.net
Trust:
thanks all of you, i think i found the info i was looking for, i´ll be buying affiloblueprint soon or later, (hope sooner than later)

This topic was started on Jun 09, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.