Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Can't find my new blogger site!

bennie111
Trust:

Can't find my new blogger site!

Hello
Happy New Year to all Affiliorama members,my question today is,l have recently created a new blog site,with blogger.com

The site has been up and running for just over two weeks,but when l try to find the site in the google blog search,l am unable to find my blog,either by blog address,or blog title,if l enter my site url in to the search bar,l can locate my blog,and log in

l have submitted my blog details to googles blog search / ping service,but as yet still unable to find my blog in the blog search list

Could somebody please let me know how long it normally takes to get your blog indexed with blogger.com and google

Best Regards

Bennie
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
usually within minutes.

I have several blogger blogs, and I can usually find them quickly. use bookmarking services, ping lists, and build links to your blog.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

bennie111
Trust:
Hello James

Thank's for your reply,will start to ping my blog,and build more back links,your comments are very much appreciated

Best Regards

Bennie
jasondodd
Trust:
In Blogger, go to your Settings and hit the Basic tab. There is an option in there about letting your blog be found by the search engines - make sure it's set to Yes. Save your changes ... and as James mentions you should be getting discovered in no time, particularly for any long tail keywords you're targeting.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

bennie111
Trust:
Hello Jason
Thanks for your comments,have checked the option box,and it is set correctly,will keep on pinging my blog
Best Regards
lvan

This topic was started on Jan 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.