Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Can I get some help please!! My skype id is chrisbiz1e

chrisbiz1e
Trust:

Can I get some help please!! My skype id is chrisbiz1e

Hi!

I'm Chris Williams and I have been on the internet since 2007 trying to make my first buck online. I had spent tens of thousands of dollars on internet marketing information products---I guess because I like them and the possibility of it changing my life.

Internet Marketing has been exciting me for a very long time now. I always talk about it at my job which I really do HATE, it does get the bills paid. I often get looked at like I'm crazy because I have a dream that one day this whole thing will work. I see the testimonials and I know that according to FTC guidelines, these testimonials must be real. I was raised up with a belief that if one man can do it, then I can do it also.

People often tell me that I need to give up on internet marketing and go out and party. People tell me to go out and get a real hobby. I just look out them like-----if only they knew how much this can change my life.

Anyhow, the purpose of this thread is to meet people personally with a positive attitude about internet marketing. I have a wealth of knowledge on internet marketing. I have to admit that the major reason for my lack of success came from INFORMATION OVERLOAD. I'm always buying new products instead of implementing what was taught. MEMBERS, I have to say that THIS system does work. TOO many courses that I had purchased over the years saying that the money is in the relationship with your list and this is what this course teaches.

My skype id is chrisbiz1e and I will automatically approve your request. Just include somewhere that you're from affilorama. I don't accept request from everyone, just members of this forums and a few others. I will be posting this thread around in hope that I can find someone that is already having success and I can learn from them.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hey Chris,

I can understand where you are coming from. However, think about this, if you had spent even half the money that you have spent buying products on outsourcing, you could probably have at least one or two profitable sites right now that would be paying for all that money you have spent.

The first thing to keep in mind is that IM can give you a lot of freedom, but it isn't easy and it won't happen overnight. Stop looking for a magic bullet, and start implementing what you learn. The only way to overcome the information overload is to start doing something.

Even if it isn't perfect, you will learn a lot more from doing than you will just studying the theory behind what other people say. You will find that most of what you hear is nothing more than opinion. I have several sites built in different methods and they all have worked, to some degree. but, until you start taking action, you will struggle.

Personally, I would recommend picking 1 system and following it until you make it work. Even further, take that system one step at a time.

Don't worry about seo or ranking if you don't even have a decent website up yet. I generally recommend starting out with at least 10 articles, then start promoting those articles and building links. Keep adding new content and set goals for yourself every step of the way.

Creating a series of short term goals will help you see where you are and what you should be doing at the moment.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

mhtconsultancy
Trust:
I'm in a similar predicament as you, I also spent virtually all my free time on this Internet marketing stuff, but I always have to come up with stories to hide my real online activites from my real-life friends, and I'm really getting tired of this. Many of them are seriously opportunistic hypocrites, and all they'd ever ask is for me to give them a treat with my hard-earned money should they ever find out about what I'm busy with.

I don't really use skype, would prefer facebook :) And I think we should get to know each other. Sent you a pm! :)
Want to sell your awesome ebooks and services, but can't afford EXPENSIVE listing fees?

Visit http://bizzymania.com right now, the Internet marketing forum where you can sell and advertise your ebusiness for FREE, plus great tips to build your online income!

This topic was started on Dec 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.