Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Can I finish Affiloblueprint in less than 12 weeks?

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:

Can I finish Affiloblueprint in less than 12 weeks?

Hello, another question here. Thanks guys!

I am thinking of signing up for the Affiloblueprint program but I am a bit concerned about the 12 weeks length term. I just want to learn anything thing I might have missed before so I might be impatient to wait for week after week.

My question is that since this is one time fee, will I be able to use the program at my own pace?

Thanks,
Peter
Last edited by michellerana on 08 Dec 09 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: improve title

apii01
Trust:
Hi Peter
Good question, i too read slowly and would like to know the answe newbie
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
ABSOLUTELY!!! Though it is set up for 12 weeks, you have access to all 12 with the Blueprint, so you are able to go at your own pace. Certain steps might take a bit longer than others (depending on the effort you put it). But you can certainly do it as fast as you want, or take as long as you feel you need!

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I agree. the 12 weeks is set up if you only have 2-3 hours a day. I built my first AB site in only 3 weeks. It took a bit longer to get the traffic up, but building the site does not take long.

Now, once I have all the content, I can do one in a few days. Building the traffic will take time, especially if you are relying on search traffic. The search engines do take time to index all those back links. However, once you know how it really is not all that hard to do.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:
Great!!! Thanks guys.

This topic was started on Dec 07, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.