Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Can I create multiple Clickbank accounts?

nates450r
Trust:

Can I create multiple Clickbank accounts?

Hi every one, i had question about multiple CB accounts (not about benefits or taxes or stuff like that)

it might be a dumb question but i dont know the answer so here it goes

I have 2 active affiliate websites right now with 1 CB account i have about 7 affiliate productes linked to that account (cb name)

once i get a few more sites and products to promote i want to add another account
does this mean i can create another cb name with all the same billing/personal information as my first account?
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Nates450r,

It's not uncommon, especially for the gurus who are operating in multiple niches, to have multiple Clickbank accounts. Some do so to more easily keep track of what they make in that niche. There are other reasons. But it is definitely allowed.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

nates450r
Trust:
I know many affiliates do it
i want to know if you can create multible accounts with all
the same (tax Information)-and personal information listed

example- could you have 5 accounts with all your same tax informaion listed on them?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
yes, I have 2 right now. all the same info except the user name
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jasondodd
Trust:
If youre wanting multiple CB accounts for tracking purposes you might find it simpler to use the Tracking IDs when creating your hoplinks. CB analytics make it easier to split click-thrus etc when using tracking ids.

I would say too that it may make it more difficult to hit the CB commission payout thresholds if you have multiple accounts (5 or more different credit card numbers and 2 different types of payments).
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Jan 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.