Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Can anyone remember the name of the work efficient software?

jimmyting
Trust:

Can anyone remember the name of the work efficient software?

Came across a post the other day.......a software which can set alarms for your scheduled tasks....trying to find out more about it...but i can't recall the name..lol

Does anyone know the name of the software?

Any reviews for it?

Cheers
check out som useful twitter tools

www.freetwittertoolsreview.com

jimmyting
Trust:
hey guys~!

i'v found the name of the software....it's called action machine pro...or actin machine 2.0

apparently it's the same software....with different name and different price...(not sure why)

anyone been using that? any comments?

Cheers

nickgr
Trust:
Yes I have been using it. It's easy to learn and forces you to think systematically. When starting a project break it down into tasks and enter them into the software. It really helps to build momentum. I suppose you could do the same thing with pen,paper and a countdown timer, but the software is not expensive. Hope this helps.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could use Clockingit (http://www.clockingit.com). It's effective, easy to use and it's free :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jimmyting
Trust:
thanx for your suggestions, nickGR and michellerana~!

I'm gana try the action machine.......see how it goes~!

Cheers~!!

This topic was started on Feb 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.