Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

="( bye bye affilojetpack~

alizjkrocks
Trust:

="( bye bye affilojetpack~

my pay came in much later than i thought.... looks like i have to wait till the next release of AJP........ on a good side, while waiting i can read up about those who purchased it and tried it out! share your stories here!
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

You want sales, you hire me. ;)

neowave
Trust:
I too would to have liked to purchase Affilojetpack. Unfortunately my funds won't be available until 1 day after the deadline.

Does anyone know when the next release of AffiloJetpack will be?

Thanks!

Frank
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
It is closed indefinitely. Mark wants to go through, and get the training all worked out. Any new training system will have a few bumps as it gets strarted, and Mark will renew the system once he has a chance to close any holes that have been left open. When he did AffiloBlueprint, it was almost a year before he reopenened it as Affiloblueprint. These programs tend to develop over time as students ask questions, and he rearanges the training into an effective step by step strategy based on user feedback.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jennifer clancy
Trust:
My funds are available after the first as well, I guess I wished I heard about it 3 weeks ago to save my SSI check - maybe then I can rock n roll outta my poverty status!!!!!!!! When it is back I want in for sure.
alizjkrocks
Trust:
looks like im not the only one... welcome to the club! hahaha. wonder how the people who got it are doing.. musta be havin fun
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

You want sales, you hire me. ;)

volkan
Trust:
You can still buy it from clickbank though, if you use the buy link and go to order page directly.
I bought SEOLinkVine that way while it was closed.

But you shouldn't do that as Mark has closed it.

This topic was started on Aug 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.