Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Buying Affilojetpack through affiliate links

ghousia1990
Trust:

Buying Affilojetpack through affiliate links

Hello,
I am new to affiliate marketing and I need a clarification from you.
I am expecting eagerly for affilojetpack's arrival because I think It has all the things
a new affiliate marketer would love to have.
But the only thing is that the price tag is high for me (though it is cheaper considering all it offers).
I have an idea to overcome this but do not know whether it is ethical or not.
What I mean is that if two affiliates join the program by mutual agreement through each other's
affiliate links,they can get back at least part of their investment as affiliate commission.Forgive me if this is wrong.
If it is not unethical, then I need a affilojetpack affiliate member agreeable to this arrangement so
that we both save some money.Please advise me.Thanks.
ghousia
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Ghousia,

When you join Marks AFF program you agree not to buy through your aff link. I believe that you are still doing that even if you swap with someone else. If you can't afford to get this program, you should try to save for it.

Have you tried article marketing? Look for an affiliate product to promote, buy a domain name so you can at least do a redirect to your product. Write articles and then add your redirect link that takes people directly to the product. This is really putting it quite simply but I do not believe people should buy products in desperate financial conditions.

Another thing you can do is look for a product to sell, a physical product. Try to find a keyword phrase with low competition. Like around 50k in quotes, with at least 3,000 global searches per month (find a product that can be sold worldwide of course). You can get hosting for as little as $5,00 a month through Hostgator, then buy a domain name $8.00 1and1.com. Create a blog using Fantastico. Change the theme, they're are plenty of freebies.

Post some articles for your product. Just a few pages is fine. Then start writing articles and submitting to the top 10 article directories. Add your link to your site where you have a little review on the product. You can even collect reviews from the product and say something like, 4 out of 5 people like this product because....

The total cost invested here is $13.00 your first month, and $5.00 per month after. If you write an article a day and submit it to the top 10 directories, you will start making sales. You don't have to worry about SEO here. It's just consistant daily submissions to article directories to drive traffic to your website. You can also just drive people directly to the offer using a redirect script. In this case you only spend the money on the domain name.

Yesterday I posted an article on my site about finding a niche in the "brain and memory" department shared the domain name too. There are aff. products in Commission Junction for memory game software that sells for up to $400.00 with 10% commission. The keyword search term I found had 33K searches a month and the competition was 62K. If I didn't have so many domain names myself I probably would have dug deeper into this niche. But I did notice that it was popular according to 43things.com I think that's the website.

Anyway, I would really encourage you not to spend money that will get you into debt or put a hardship on your financial status. I got myself into debt about 3 years ago buying far too many things online. I don't do this anymore. I only spend my profits on my Internet business now and my mind is much more at ease with this.

I am not trying to be discouraging here... I totally believe that Marks new product is going to be well worth that price. But I do not think anyone should buy a product out of desperation and especially not with the thought in mind that they will make instant profits to cover their debt.

Oh... btw... you don't have to worry about keyword competition if you're article marketing so you can select keyword phrases that are popular without SEO worries.

Best Wishes for Success to You,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I agree. Mark teaches in his own programs not to expect fast results. I have several websites, and some start making money within weeks while others take several months to see any consistent income. Don't count on it working fast.

i just read something that really hits home with this. basically it says that there is no such thing as an unrealistic goal, only an unrealistic time frame to reach that goal. Anything is possible, but you must be willing to take the time to achieve it.

If you don't have the money, perhaps you can create a simple video going over the benefits of the product. post it to youtube, bookmark it, write a bunch of articles, and try to get that video ranking. set up a redirect with your affiliate link to post in the description, sending people to the sales page. I believe Mark said in the Affiliate area that if you sell at least 4 copies, you can get a review copy for yourself, so focus on getting those 4 sales. Then, you can keep pushing and create a great review to build up even more sales of it as time goes by.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

smuigal
Trust:
OH! Hey, nice. I didn't know that we'd get a review copy if we sell 4 of them. Sweets. :)

I must have missed that in the aff news area. HRM... must revisit. ;)
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I think it says if you can show that you have a list of 10,000 people, or if you get at least 4 sales, you are eligible for a review copy. Look in the affiliate promo area with the swipe articles and banners. it is in there.

ghousia1990
Trust:
Hello,
Thanks Smuigal and Jmpruitt for taking time to reply.You make sense and I will do accordingly.
ghousia
loopy22
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:I agree. Mark teaches in his own programs not to expect fast results. I have several websites, and some start making money within weeks while others take several months to see any consistent income. Don't count on it working fast.

i just read something that really hits home with this. basically it says that there is no such thing as an unrealistic goal, only an unrealistic time frame to reach that goal. Anything is possible, but you must be willing to take the time to achieve it.

If you don't have the money, perhaps you can create a simple video going over the benefits of the product. post it to youtube, bookmark it, write a bunch of articles, and try to get that video ranking. set up a redirect with your affiliate link to post in the description, sending people to the sales page. I believe Mark said in the Affiliate area that if you sell at least 4 copies, you can get a review copy for yourself, so focus on getting those 4 sales. Then, you can keep pushing and create a great review to build up even more sales of it as time goes by.

Does anyone know if this is still valid

`. I believe Mark said in the Affiliate area that if you sell at least 4 copies, you can get a review copy for yourself, `

I could not see it in the affiliate area?

Regards

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:

`. I believe Mark said in the Affiliate area that if you sell at least 4 copies, you can get a review copy for yourself, `

Regards

Hi loopy22,

I have forwarded your inquiry to the appropriate department and will let you know as soon as I have feedback.

I appreciate your patience. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with for the mean time.

All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I believe that was during the launch back in 2010, when AJP first came out. I could be wrong, but I don't think that the offer still applies.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:

Regards

Hi loopy22,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry. Mark confirmed that this offer is still available. Once you've sold 4 copies for Affilojetpack, please contact us with your affiliate id and set up a free Affilorama account for yourself at Affilorama.com. Then give us your username, so we can add affilojetpack to your account.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jul 03, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.