Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Business Plan - recommendations

mandywa
Trust:

Business Plan - recommendations

I'm revamping my business plan and there's some pretty important changes I want to make to it.

Mark, or anyone else here, do you recommend any style of business plan guide or software that you've found.
My last business plan wasn't specific enough and I didn't really have good guide to help explain the steps and sections so I could make them more specific and clear.

Kind regards
M
jasondodd
Trust:
I think business plans can be a two-edged sword, obviously if you fail to plan, you plan to fail but you can also create a monster and get caught up in the whole analysis paralysis.

That aside even a simple business plan in Word can be all you need (and you'll want it in a format that you can send to the bank etc. if you're applying for finance and a format that you can easily change and update).

Check your local government business website - I've found they often have good business development tools.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

mandywa
Trust:
Hi Jason

I really just want it to keep me on track, so I can break it up into sections and plan and schedule tasks and timeframs etc so I don't get side-tracked.

Thanks again, for sure, I might create my own getting some ideas from other sites and stuff and then go from there.

Thanks again
M

This topic was started on Jul 19, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.