Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Build It For Me! AffiloBlueprint Websites Is Now Live!

digiblue
Trust:

Build It For Me! AffiloBlueprint Websites Is Now Live!

Hey fellow AffiloBlueprint members!

I am a fulltime Internet Marketer and also owner of a local marketing company in Australia. My team and I have just created a brand new service called: Build It For Me! AffiloBlueprint Websites. This gives AffiloBlueprint members an awesome opportunity to outsource their complete AffiloBlueprint Websites for us to build.

I am very passionate about the AffiloBlueprint course and have built over 50 of these type of sites in the past and now members have available a way to actually do what Mark teaches and free up your time and energy by outsourcing your AffiloBlueprint Websites.

For more information about Build It For Me! AffiloBlueprint Websites go to: http://budurl.com/builditformewebsites

Hope to get you on board!

Alex

UPDATE - All packages now use the AffiloBlueprint 2.0 theme (or 3.0 if requested) and follow all the new lessons.

UPDATE - Free bonus added! Supercharged social bookmarking campaign now included to help with site indexing and link building on autopilot.
Last edited by digiblue on 08 Sep 10 8:56 am, edited 8 times in total.

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Wowee.

$160 (at the moment) for all 25+ articles written, header designed, page set up, on-page SEO done, reviews written... the works?

You can't even get good quality articles written through Elance for that price. You got writers and designers chained up in a basement somewhere in Adelaide, dude? I don't see how you can do it for that price.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

digiblue
Trust:
Hey Aletta,

It's not for the full 30 articles it is for 10 page package which includes 3 product reviews and 7 "general" articles. We also offer the complete 30 page Website packages as well. Our team completes lessons 2 - 5 and then we hand the complete Website back for promotion (Lesson 6).

This is a great way for newbies to outsourcing to get their feet wet and for experienced AffiloBlueprint marketers to scale up their Websites and their income.

For much more in depth information about the Build It For Me! AffiloBlueprint Websites please check out the following link:

http://budurl.com/builditformewebsites

Thanks

Alex
Last edited by digiblue on 10 May 10 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

vuedoolor
Trust:
eh can i rearrange the articles as in 5 products and 5 articles or 7 product reviews and 3 articles etc..?? Do you do the private policy, about, contact stuff?? Are you doing for Xsitepro or wordpress?
vuedoolor
Trust:
oh okay I see it's for wordpress only... see I knew I should of started with wordpress in the beginning.. Cause it's hard to find people who does xsitepro work and plus it cost way more with xsitepro
digiblue
Trust:
Yes mixing and matching is the articles is totally fine!

All legal pages such as: disclaimer, terms of use and privacy will be added so will an FTC affiliate disclosure statement in the footer (optional).

Contact for 7 will be added for visitors to contact you also.

Currently, I am not doing Xsitepro just Wordpress. I may decide to introduce Xsitepro at a later stage it's just that I am such a big fan of Wordpress and love it.

You can get a rundown of what will be done with the Build It For Me! Affiloblueprint Websites here http://budurl.com/builditformewebsites

Any more questions please ask I am more than happy to respond!
digiblue
Trust:
Just an update to people who are sending me emails. We have two more spots available this week for the AffiloBlueprint websites since we have filled three of the five.
PremiumMember
wsamaan
Trust:
I am impressed with teh build it for me affiloblueprint websites that digiblue prepared for me. I never had the time and talent to do it as well either. Very fast. Love it.
digiblue
Trust:
Thanks wsamaan glad you liked your AffiloBlueprint Website!
digiblue
Trust:
Hey guys I just wanted to drop a quick post and remind all AffiloBlueprint members that the price of the Build It For Me! AffiloBlueprint Websites is going up on March 25th.

So get your Websites locked in at the promotional price by going to http://budurl.com/builditformewebsites
digiblue
Trust:
Just wanted to drop a quick note to remind members that you will get a quicker response from me if you use the contact page on the Website rather than personal messaging me on Affilorama. So please go to the website and contact me there about getting your Websites created and I will be able to get straight back to you.

Thanks Alex!
paulj
Trust:
I have had my site built by Alex and his team at digiblue. All I did was choose the subject, the keywords and register the domain and hosting.

Digiblue did all of the rest for me to come up with a great site. Alex was very patient when I changed my mind
( and then changed it back to what he had suggested in the first place) and he delivered on time with a great well optimised site and, he delivered more than he said he would.

This is not the cheapest way to build your site. But if you want a great site up and running in a quick and painless manner, it may just be the best way. Have a look at my site and I am sure you will agree.
www.endanxietyandpanicattacks.com
digiblue
Trust:
Thank you Happiness for your review of my service! I am glad you like your new Website. Now just get stuck into promoting it, getting ranked and earning money!

All the best.
digiblue
Trust:
All Build It For Me! AffiloBlueprint Website packages now use the new AffiloBlueprint 2.0 theme and follow along with the new lessons.

Also I have added a free bonus to help with the initial promotion and indexing of your Website after it has been created. This involves setting up a powerful social bookmarking campaign.

For more information go to: http://budurl.com/builditformewebsites
digiblue
Trust:
I have been having a lot of emails about using the 3.0 theme for the Affiloblueprint sites. We will not be using this theme until it is out of beta as it can and has thrown up bugs in the past and can happen in the future. So until it is stable and recommended by the AffiloBlueprint staff we will not be using it. The 2.0 theme is great though so no need to wait for the next theme.
digiblue
Trust:
Just added 3.0 Affiloblueprint theme upon request!
digiblue
Trust:
We are now open again to accepting new AffiloBlueprint members after being shut for the past couple of months.

Hope to get you guys on board!

Alex
digiblue
Trust:
Hi guys,

I am just reposting what I wrote on the content writing thread for my service:

Sorry to all those who sent me emails during the past month and have not heard back from me. Unfortunately, I was struck with some health and personal issues and had to take a complete break to recover. This meant no work and no checking business emails...complete rest!

During this time the moderators added this service to the new "service section" on the forum without me knowing and due to this I have had over 300 email responses in one week!

I am back working again and the services are open again. I have not been able to respond back to everybody so if anyone is still interested please email me again.

Sorry again about this.

Alex
garymcd2
Trust:
Hey guys, Do you know if digiblue is is still on this thread? I pm'd him and also emailed him at his site.... No response... Been a week.... We need 4 of his sites done. Do you guys know of anyone else that builds affilo blue print sites to our liking? We need 4 10 page sites to start and then several more...
michael025
Trust:
Hey Gary,

I just sent him a message to reply to you guys....he just might be a little too busy, with so many customers asking for his services....He should reply to you as soon as he is available...
gdikakabong
Trust:
This is nonsense, this is not the first time he has gotten away with it - it has been at least 2-3 times he disappeared into thin air just 1 week after he posted his services here

Now dont go hating me because I am just stating facts which all the older members would probably know :)
digiblue
Trust:
Hi Gary please check you PM. Sorry for the delay with this.

Gdikakabong - If you are referring to the two listings for my teams services in the Affilorama Services section and my lack of response there, this was actually something out of my hands.

The affilorama crew posted both my services when the new "services" section opened up on the forum. This was without my knowledge and I was actually not available for business during this time.

Obviously, they were doing this to help me but it ended up backfiring. I am sure Michelle can clarify this if there is any question regarding this.

But you are right I have "disappeared" a couple of times in the past due to personal reasons. Sometimes life throws some interesting curve balls!

Michael - Thanks for the email I just received this!

This topic was started on Jan 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.